Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Why there is no Armaan/Rohit AT?

count the number of posts that have praised his performance wholeheartedly in the last few weeks and you’ll know why ..this forum has to be amongst the most biased I have ever seen …
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

True!!!

I don't think I have felt bad for any other ml till now, like I feel for armaan, during separation phase & that too when ml was responsible for the blundersmiley39

Armaan till today's episode is a well written character, & the actor makes it more relatablesmiley20

I saw the bts of him imagining abhira & hugging her, it was a laughable scene, hope makers won't take away the feel of his heartbreak with these sort of scenes

Yeah best written character of this generation..

People would not like but better than FLsmiley36

FL is a monotomous character..

Her every action and reaction are same and very predictable..

They had given a flat lime to sam..

It wouod have been better if her character also had a curve as she is a good actress..

But acc. to itv FL toh perfect hoti hai aur jo perfect hota hai usmein kya hi growth ho jayegi...

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I think she's dead. If she's alive then bhot complex ho jayegi situation. Plus Vidya is here to stay. She's not going anywhere.

Exactly if Arman's mom is alive then abhimaan will never reunite....bcoz Vidya isn't going anywhere and madhav,Vidya reunion is catalyst for abhimaan reunion but if Arman's mom is alive then abhira will stay outside with Arman's mom and Arman will side with Vidya in Ph so it will be a complete messup

I hope writers just bring her past not her🤡 the old women in BTS can be arman's nani

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

count the number of posts that have praised his performance wholeheartedly in the last few weeks and you’ll know why ..this forum has to be amongst the most biased I have ever seen …

You can create one by permission from mods.

Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Phir Abhira ko wapis visible kaise karengesmiley44

Whats the need to ghusafy her in this..

She can have her oen track..

Her work probpems, her dealing with her heartbreak...

Har cheez mein kyun ghusana...

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

You can create one by permission from mods.

I am not good with caps and the kind of artwork etc that goes into creating and maintaining an AT ..but if someone can make one, I’ll happily join .:.there used to be an AT for the couple but after the actor change, no one cares to go there even ..
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priya5554

Exactly if Arman's mom is alive then abhimaan will never reunite....bcoz Vidya isn't going anywhere and madhav,Vidya reunion is catalyst for abhimaan reunion but if Arman's mom is alive then abhira will stay outside with Arman's mom and Arman will side with Vidya in Ph so it will be a complete messup

I hope writers just bring her past not her🤡 the old women in BTS can be arman's nani

Nice plot!!!

Im seated for dadi vs nanismiley36

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Whats the need to ghusafy her in this..

She can have her oen track..

Her work probpems, her dealing with her heartbreak...

Har cheez mein kyun ghusana...

Sadly itv mein aisa kuch nahi hota. Duniya jahaan ki problem FL hi solve karti haismiley44
Nephy1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Lo, ab abhira will start her detectivegiri 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Har cheez mein FL ko gusana zaroori hai kya...aur chaiye toh let ab help ar to find this truth...kidnapper bro can come and give some tips to ar 🤭. I really wanted ar himself to find what exactly happened with his bio mom and abhira will back him up like if he gets into a dilemma that it will be betraying v to look out for past. What is this 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️? I was looking forward madhav and ar to have a good conversation what lengths kv can go for her ego to win. Why the makers are going like this? 😤😤😤😤

B- exactly...

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Nice plot!!!

Im seated for dadi vs nanismiley36

Me too. It'll be funsmiley37