Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoodyMango thumbnail

India

Posted: 3 months ago

22:20 Local Time, 02:20 GMT, 07:50 IST: The live visuals reveal that the covers are firmly in place as it continues to rain. Meanwhile, we have news that Bangladesh need to reach the target in 12.1 overs or can take up to 12.4 if they hit a six once the scores are tied. Scratch the latest rain update as there's some good news - the rain has stopped. The umpires come out to have a look at the outfield. The covers are being slowly peeled off by the groundsmen.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

Thanks to bangadeshi bowlers ...those 13 extras helped AFG to some defendable scoresmiley37

Seriously

Lets wait for AFG bowlers

Seeing their previous records . I hope they don give many extras smiley44smiley37

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Murtaza: "What are the Possibilities for Afghanistan to Qualify even if they loose the match?" --- none at all. Not even if they lose in a Super Over.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

8:03 amUPDATE 8.01 am IST (2.31 am GMT) - Covers are coming off now! Hopefully, we do get a quick restart and if so, we will certainly have a complete game given there's no further rain.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

zeeshan: "what will be the DLS par for BD after 5 overs in case rain returns?" --- So any overs reduction sees things get progressively harder for Bangladesh. A 15-over game means they will need 94 in 7.2 overs, while a 10-over game will see them need 67 in 2.2 overs.

Obaid: "G. Morning Madushka, who benefits from a wet outfield? Bowling or batting side." --- While the wet outfield might mean the ball travels a bit more sluggishly across the ground, the wet ball allied with the a bit more moisture in the pitch might make batting a bit easier - so advantage Bangladesh I'd say.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

What happens to Afghanistan team in ICC matches against Bangladesh. They performed similarly in ODI WC..

They had such a huge chance to reach SF and they destroyed it

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Thanks for the tag

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

All the best to both teamssmiley20

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Naveen gave 11 runs in first over smiley44

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MoodyMango

Afghanistan innings

Overs 1-9: 54/0 (RR: 6)

Overs 10-13: 8/1 (RR: 2)

Overs 14-20: 53/4 (RR: 7.57)

66 dots in the innings

Matlab Afg team only played for 9 overs!

Ban team can chase it in 12 overs

They do have this intent but I doubt they will be able to.

Afg isn't that bad a team