Auron mein kahan dum tha - Ae Dil Zara song..

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

I think the song would be out tomorrow, here’s a glimpse.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8eKazXMdUw/?igsh=MTFteGNoODVib2p1bw==

This guy’s voice and the instrument suits the song so well. Not sure if Jubin’s version will be as good as his. smiley24 Also the song gives such ‘Lag Ja Gale’ type vibes. Found the lyrics beautiful.

What are your thoughts ?

Edited by prerna4rishav - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail

No takers for this beautiful song ? smiley13

https://youtu.be/71MWpHhgh3A?si=g4-Y8vqGFEh9I_w4

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I’m actually excited about this film even though I haven’t checked the full song whatever I heard sounds great. Ajay & Tabu are such fabulous actors I’m glad they are still working together. I actually like their on screen chemistry

Wow soo soothing to listen,fell in love with the audio in first listening itself.After a long time got to listen such a melodious soothing song,need to check out who are the singers,such a beautiful vocals they both have.

I wish there are English subtitles for the song to understand the lyrics better.

It has a bit of Lag jaa gale hang over to it bcz of the tune and the soothing quality to it and the female vocals sounded similar to that one,need to check out if the female singer is same for the both.

One of the very few best songs I have listened in this year.

*Spoilers*

Came across this article an hour back, some spoilers I got to know after reading the article or not sure if those spoilers are already there in the trailer.(Watched the trailer when there were no English subtitles for it).

https://www.news18.com/movies/auron-mein-kahan-dum-tha-song-ae-dil-zara-out-ajay-devgn-tabu-starrer-is-a-timeless-melody-8942581.html

Originally posted by: Newbird

Wow soo soothing to listen,fell in love with the audio in first listening itself.After a long time got to listen such a melodious soothing song,need to check out who are the singers,such a beautiful vocals they both have.

I wish there are English subtitles for the song to understand the lyrics better.

It has a bit of Lag jaa gale hang over to it bcz of the tune and the soothing quality to it and the female vocals sounded similar to that one,need to check out if the female singer is same for the both.

One of the very few best songs I have listened in this year.

Oh I just remember M.M.keeravani composed the music for this movie,no wonder the music is awesome.

prerna4rishav thumbnail

Exactly my thought on Lag Ja Gale. It has such Madanmohan touch to it. I wasn’t sure if I’d like the actual song as much as the version what Keeravani himself sang. But I liked it as much ! smiley42

This song’s gonna be in my permanent playlist. I hate to say this after Adupurush, but the lyrics is also awesome. smiley27 It just broke my heart a little.

Do watch the song guys ! Sad it doesn’t have subtitles. The promotion of this movie is sooooo……smiley7 lacklustre.

The song is on loop. Listened thrice already.After a long time felt like listening to a song back to back on loop.Their Vocals complemented each other very well.

prerna4rishav thumbnail

Tomorrow there’d be another song out. The movie is releasing in 7 days. The music, especially the lyrics been wonderful so far. The story seems to be a love story which is now RARE in BW. The choice of taking different set of actors to play the younger version is unique and GREAT. It’s Ajay Tabu’s 10th collaboration with a love story !!

Where’s the FREAKING promotion of this movie ? Will I as audience now promote the movie ? smiley7smiley7

prerna4rishav thumbnail

Promoting the movie without any payment smiley19

https://youtu.be/V_MGRUomrCg?si=hVtlF9OBBV_XAVBP