Users

Frequent Posters

MoodyMango thumbnail

India

Posted: 18 days ago

Thanks for the tag and thread Raji smiley31

Savera84 thumbnail

Pitch and weather: There's forecast for scattered showers. 64m and 62m square boundaries, 74m down the ground. The pitch looks dry and it's grass-less. There are a few rough patches, but nothing alarming for the batters. A good wicket to bat on.

Rosyme thumbnail

India

England have won the toss and will bowl first 

Savera84 thumbnail

It's toss time in Barbados. England win the toss and bowl.

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Maybe thy should have batted first and put a huge total...

MoodyMango thumbnail

India

England have won the toss and have opted to field

MoodyMango thumbnail

India

Jos Buttler: We will bowl first. An early morning start, it will be tacky to start, that's the reason to bowl. Everyone's good and getting ready, has been a quick turnaround. We got a tough game, USA have played some tough cricket. We know what we have to do. I think the boys have bowled well, hopefully today's the day. Jordan comes in for Wood.

Savera84 thumbnail

Aaron Jones: Wanted to bowl first. We are going to go hard, it's a good wicket. We are going to play fearless cricket like always. We need to be more disciplined. Going to come back stronger today. Same team as the last game.

Jos Buttler: We will bowl first. An early morning start, it will be tacky to start, that's the reason to bowl. Everyone's good and getting ready, has been a quick turnaround. We got a tough game, USA have played some tough cricket. We know what we have to do. I think the boys have bowled well, hopefully today's the day. Jordan comes in for Wood.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Aaron Jones: Wanted to bowl first. We are going to go hard, it's a good wicket. We are going to play fearless cricket like always. We need to be more disciplined. Going to come back stronger today. Same team as the last game.

Jos Buttler: We will bowl first. An early morning start, it will be tacky to start, that's the reason to bowl. Everyone's good and getting ready, has been a quick turnaround. We got a tough game, USA have played some tough cricket. We know what we have to do. I think the boys have bowled well, hopefully today's the day. Jordan comes in for Wood.

England have won the toss and have opted to field

MoodyMango thumbnail

India

Aaron Jones: Wanted to bowl first as well. We are going to go hard, it's a good wicket. We are going to play fearless cricket like always, let's see how it goes. We need to be more disciplined in batting and bowling. Going to come back stronger today (after that loss against West Indies.) Same team as the last game.