Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pratyp2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Nice one.... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ending part was suspicious..

Did sikander make his move early and attack Ariya in their home by crashing the window or Roshni come back and got jealous of Ariya love moments πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Waiting for next part.....πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail
Most Comments (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Nice part continue soon

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Are, woh story toh abhi tak mushkil se aadhi likhi Hai. Abhi time lagega.

And tab tak ye chala wahi acha hai, warna agar filler story daalni padi toh woh story kaise khatam hogi?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Waise iska toh kafi hai bacha. Abhi toh sikandar ki entry hui hai

bloomie thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratyp2

Nice one.... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ending part was suspicious..

Did sikander make his move early and attack Ariya in their home by crashing the window or Roshni come back and got jealous of Ariya love moments πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Waiting for next part.....πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Nahi, nahi abhi Roshni nahi aayegi story mein

tr_eta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update loved it

Aadhi bottle perfume Khali karni padi arjun chotu ke liye wo bhi 7 bar haath dhone ke baad,smiley37

Ye last wala zarur sikander ka kaam hai

Thanks for the pm

RiyaA123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Arjun and Chotu waded through filth for justice.... Hmm this could become a headline.🀭

Also Ayesha is so oblivious. In fact I think the whole team is oblivious to the matter of hearts just because they're so used to their hyperactive brains doing the job.

I love how whipped Arjun really is and he's not afraid to show it too. He dashed to the washroom because he knew Riya wouldn't let him be all dirty and stinky in her presence.

Aww Ariya are so adorable. He was willing to take the taxi. Ofcourse Ayesha is the only one who can get away with mischief πŸ˜‚. So Riya invoked the no touch rule. It's so adorable when women get to use this to get their way. Arjun couldn't wait to get in shower just so he could finally touch and hold his wife.

Darn it.... Only you can evoke so many reactions in one minute. A moment before I was laughing when Ayesha whistled away, cooing when Arjun was being his adorable self, feeling all giddy when Riya held him by his collar for being all Romantic. Then I was grinning like a fool when he finally kissed her forehead and their lips met finally and CRASH. SHOCK!!

How could you leave this at such moment. You didn't even let them kiss properly. *Sighs wistfully*

Good going. Now I'm more hooked than ever. I know you like to put your readers on edge but darn it! I'm literally on the carpet right now. *Takes deep breath and plasters a sweet smile* just have to get through 6 days. Piece of cake.

Loved it

Waiting for the next update

Thanks for the PM.

Viana_White thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bloomie thumbnail

Ha mera bhi wahi irada hai

avantika145 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice story. Loved it

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing update