Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 20 days ago

Jones: It's going to be good. I'd get a lot of support tonight. It's going to be a good wicket. We are going to play our normal cricket, fearless and aggressive cricket. We'll look to get a good total.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

United States (Playing XI): Steven Taylor, Andries Gous(w), Nitish Kumar, Aaron Jones(c), Corey Anderson, Milind Kumar, Harmeet Singh, Shadley van Schalkwyk, Nosthush Kenjige, Ali Khan, Saurabh Netravalkar

West Indies (Playing XI): Johnson Charles, Shai Hope, Nicholas Pooran(w), Roston Chase, Rovman Powell(c), Sherfane Rutherford, Andre Russell, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Gudakesh Motie, Obed McCoy

Savera84 thumbnail

Teams:

United States (Playing XI): Steven Taylor, Andries Gous(w), Nitish Kumar, Aaron Jones(c), Corey Anderson, Milind Kumar, Harmeet Singh, Shadley van Schalkwyk, Nosthush Kenjige, Ali Khan, Saurabh Netravalkar

West Indies (Playing XI): Johnson Charles, Shai Hope, Nicholas Pooran(w), Roston Chase, Rovman Powell(c), Sherfane Rutherford, Andre Russell, Akeal Hosein, Alzarri Joseph, Gudakesh Motie, Obed McCoy

Savera84 thumbnail

Pitch Report | Samuel Badree and Wasim Akram: "The wind factor - coming from the east around 18km/hr. Dimensions - almost at the center - 62m and 64m square, 74m down the ground. It's still one of those pitches where you win the toss and bat. When you feel it, it's rock hard. But this is going to turn a bit. The average first innings score has been 156 here and the team batting first will look to get close to 160."

Savera84 thumbnail

It's action time. Spin to start proceedings for West Indies. One slip in place as Akeal Hosein has the new ball in his hand. Let's roll!

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

India

I didn't want to wake up , kept the  alarm off  and I forgot d main alarm ie one of my pets .  She  woke me up smiley44smiley36

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 20 days ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

India

Hope WI wins smiley19

Savera84 thumbnail

Russell to Taylor, OUT

Steven Taylor c Chase b Russell 2 (7b 0x4 0x6) SR: 28.57

Viswasruti thumbnail

India