Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 3 months ago

India have had a great outing. They not only have won but have won handsomely. A big win by 47 runs. In Super 8s you get three games, any dent to the NRR will be massive dent to the chances of qualification. Afghanistan barring the first over of the chase, when Gurbaz scored a four and a sixer, never looked threatening. Bumrah removed Gurbaz. Then picked Zazai and Axar chipped in a with a couple of tight overs to ensure India choked the flow of runs and also managed wickets. Naib and Omarzai tried to build a partnership. But it all fell apart quickly after the fall of Naib. Afghanistan would feel they gave away 20 runs more. Even 160 would have been tough but 180 was a little too beyond for any batting line up on this deck. India managed to get to that total on the back of timely knocks from Pant, SKY and Pandya. Once they had 181 on the board, Indian bowling was relentless. India have opened their account in this stage and have staked a massive claim with a big win for a place in the semis. Still a long way to go though.

rac1 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Congrats Rac for topping in ind vs afg matchsmiley32

Mish 2ndsmiley20

thank you . 🥰

Edited by rac1 - 3 months ago
mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SoniRita

SKY is the player of the match hmmmmm i would give it to boom boom but 1st inning impact matters i guess

No I think after Rohit, Pant and Kohli...he balanced the total score and then hit half century when they needed it the most...he deserves it smiley40 of course bhumrah did great but 181 mein huge contribution to SKY ka hi tha

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Prizi

Chalo now I won't curse myself for not updatingsmiley37

Dube and bumrah both didn't get point

Chalo better than me...I picked Rohit and Virat smiley37

Prizi thumbnail

India

Suryakumar Yadav, Player of the Match: I think there's a lot of hardwork, there are a lot of processes and routine involved in it. I am clear in my mind what I want to do. I don't mind giving this Player of the Match to a bowler. First time it's going to a batter (from India in this tournament), I don't mind. I think you just need to know your game plan, and just play accordingly. I still remember when Hardik came in to the bat, I told him let's bat with the same intent. Let's keep pressing the pedal and keep pushing, in the end very happy with a score of 180.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: mushat

Chalo better than me...I picked Rohit and Virat smiley37

me too bro

Me toosmiley37