Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: soulstarspirit

+1

I feel by reverse dynamic Yumna meant that how Meerab had abandonment issues and hence couldn't fall in love/trust murtasim initially will reverse in 2nd season.

This time it will be the Hero who will have abandonment issues/trust issues and who has some dark past/or wronged by family/society , and hence it's difficult for him to fall in Love but eventually does when he finds the right girl.

The girl falls in love before the man does unlike season 1 and the hero will have a whole journey of falling in love or transforming from a cold/detached man into a kind loving man.

By role reversal it doesn't necessarily mean the girl will be chasing a man and the guy won't be reciprocative. Without chasing also there can be a wonderful storyline, where the girl brings out the best in him.

And such storylines have good potential for performances and Character Arcs. It all depends on writing and screenplay and how they show the journey of characters.

I would love to see the side of Meerab that loves Murtasim since we did not get to see much in S1 or falling for Murtasim first. But since character names are same, the basic traits of Murtasim character should not be missing. Murtasim was shown as extremely strong and logical minded (at least most of the times) character. If he is shown just as opposite with a trauma, sure it will get an audience, but I wonder how much old fans who have been waiting for S2 will be able to enjoy including neutrals. Personally, I am not fan of shows where main MLs are portrayed weak or with trauma. The badass characters both Meerab and Murtasim were in S1 was a treat to watch and my wish is to see a more mature and elevated version of this in S2. It would be nice to see Meerab and Murtasim bringing out best of each other in S2.

Agar Murtasim, Meerab ko lekar deewana nahi hai tho where is the funn is what I feel.

Let us see. Hope they have a very good script in mind.

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

I would love to see the side of Meerab that loves Murtasim since we did not get to see much in S1 or falling for Murtasim first. But since character names are same, the basic traits of Murtasim character should not be missing. Murtasim was shown as extremely strong and logical minded (at least most of the times) character. If he is shown just as opposite with a trauma, sure it will get an audience, but I wonder how much old fans who have been waiting for S2 will be able to enjoy including neutrals. Personally, I am not fan of shows where main MLs are portrayed weak or with trauma. The badass characters both Meerab and Murtasim were in S1 was a treat to watch and my wish is to see a more mature and elevated version of this in S2. It would be nice to see Meerab and Murtasim bringing out best of each other in S2.

Agar Murtasim, Meerab ko lekar deewana nahi hai tho where is the funn is what I feel.

Let us see. Hope they have a very good script in mind.

Anything can happen. All possibilities are open.

Infact I have a feeling we are in for a surprise. There will be some element just like season 1 to make us go crazy smiley36

And all the guesses we are making won't play out that way.

https://x.com/danniihi/status/1820236057176142320?s=46

Every event we have both or one blushing like crazy and being called out on it 😂 last night it was Yumna and Wahaj saying “Yumna is too shy for this” 🥹🥹❤️

Murtasim always had a crush on Meerab but was in denial - Wahaj Ali ❤️

Thank you for confirming this Wahaj ! We all suspected it because that’s how he played it

https://x.com/aayateishq/status/1820275493591261326?s=46