Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystal30003 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 1 months ago

I think it literally goes hand in hand with the theme as it’s the other way round. We don’t see female leads romantically pursuing their love interest/husband only from the evil vamp girl so it’ll be nice to see something different in ptv where the female pursues the male. I’m sure they’ll add other angles to make it stand out after all there’s high expectations from everyone and YumHaj will want to do even better performance this time round. It’s probably Geo biggest budget drama with the expectation and hype surrounding the drama.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

Folks, what do you think about this? Woman going after a man who is not reciprocative is a trope which I do not like :( I was kind of expecting this because obviously they would want to show something different in A2. Looks like the script is ready.

https://x.com/rumi_hoorain16/status/1819576394436731366

Why not? I don't think she meant there won't be any reciprocation from the man's side. It is possible that the woman falls in love first ,n then the man.

I really hope premises remain same. They can show plenty of things by retaining the feudal set up.

I can list you plenty of such ITV shows that had this trope n became successful.

Honestly, unlike S1, I want the acknowledgement from both male n female. I want both murtasim n meerab's perspectives, n falling in love phase of both characters.

Sunshinem thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Folks, what do you think about this? Woman going after a man who is not reciprocative is a trope which I do not like :( I was kind of expecting this because obviously they would want to show something different in A2. Looks like the script is ready.

https://x.com/rumi_hoorain16/status/1819576394436731366

I am also not fond of female lead chasing male lead. But i m okay with it in 3 scenarios:

1. The ml is a cold arrogant guy who pretends to ignore the fl but he secretly likes fl chasing him and enjoys her antics. Ex: "My girl friend is an alien"(chinese drama), "Playful Kiss"(korean drama).

2. The young fl has crush on ml and chases him and does everything to make him notice her. But ml doesn't care about her in that way. Later something terrible happens which makes the fl realise her error and give up on ml. This time ml chases her and does everything to make her love him again. Ex: "Everyone loves me"(chinese drama), "My Forever Sunshine"(thai drama).

3. The fl chases ml to get some thing from him or to take revenge on him/his family and makes him fall for her & later she ignores/ditches him after her purpose is over. But now the ml wants to take revenge on fl for playing with his feelings and so he chases and torments her while still in love with her. Ex: "Rahut Rissaya"(thai drama), "Sarkaru vari paata"(telugu movie😉).

I personally prefer 3>2>1😌.

Edited by Sunshinem - 1 months ago
WinterBreeze thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystal30003

I think it literally goes hand in hand with the theme as it’s the other way round. We don’t see female leads romantically pursuing their love interest/husband only from the evil vamp girl so it’ll be nice to see something different in ptv where the female pursues the male. I’m sure they’ll add other angles to make it stand out after all there’s high expectations from everyone and YumHaj will want to do even better performance this time round. It’s probably Geo biggest budget drama with the expectation and hype surrounding the drama.

I would love to see woman pursuing her husband romantically and I think Yumna would portray it so beautifully. In my view, its really unnatural for a man not respond to wife's love. Though the way of expressing would be different for all. Some would be expressive and some would not. I'm more concerned how they would show Murtasim. Because he was shown extremely caring and madly in love with Meerab. A reversal of it, I wonder how audience will take it.

In ITV its not new, guys are shown extreme rude at the start, girls fall first and then guys falls. thats why not fond of it. But lets see, may be makers here in PTV will present it in a interesting way.

Edited by WinterBreeze - 1 months ago
WinterBreeze thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshinem

I am also not fond of female lead chasing male lead. But i m okay with it in 3 scenarios:

1. The ml is a cold arrogant guy who pretends to ignore the fl but he secretly likes fl chasing him and enjoys her antics. Ex: "My girl friend is an alien"(chinese drama), "The Playful Kiss"(korean drama).

2. The young fl has crush on ml and chases him and does everything to make him notice her. But ml doesn't care about her in that way. Later something terrible happens which makes the fl realise her error and give up on ml. This time ml chases her and does everything to make her love him again. Ex: "Everyone loves me"(chinese drama), "My Forever Sunshine"(thai drama).

3. The fl chases ml to get some thing from him or to take revenge on him/his family and makes him fall for her & later she ignores/ditches him after her purpose is over. But now the ml wants to take revenge on fl for playing with his feelings and so he chases and torments her while still in love with her. Ex: "Rahut Rissaya"(thai drama), "Sarkaru vari paata"(telugu movie😉).

I personally prefer 3>2>1😌.

Hey are you telugu? I am telugu too. Interesting scenarios.

I love the first one.

Second one is pure ITV 😊 Baksh dho.

Woah, third one is too dramatic. Would be nice if Tere Bin is pure love story only with romance, also angst. 😂

I have another one. Murtasim is forced to marry Meerab. This time Meerab will marry willingly. 😂 Both meerab-murtasim fall in love during their marriage phase ❤️ all the while facing many challenges insecurities together. Too much expectations I have.

WinterBreeze thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Why not? I don't think she meant there won't be any reciprocation from the man's side. It is possible that the woman falls in love first ,n then the man.

I really hope premises remain same. They can show plenty of things by retaining the feudal set up.

I can list you plenty of such ITV shows that had this trope n became successful.

Honestly, unlike S1, I want the acknowledgement from both male n female. I want both murtasim n meerab's perspectives, n falling in love phase of both characters.

Feudal set up I hope they do not lose it. So much they can explore. Yes, women can definitely fall in love first but in the name of drama they should not show meerab as some abla naari. I do not mind seeing more rugged version of Murtasim but Meerab ko bhi acha dikhao not like a push over.

Yes, I hope we get POVs of both Meerab and murtasim not heavily but somewhat. Both falling in love together is my favorites trope. And more screenspace too.

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Feudal set up I hope they do not lose it. So much they can explore. Yes, women can definitely fall in love first but in the name of drama they should not show meerab as some abla naari. I do not mind seeing more rugged version of Murtasim but Meerab ko bhi acha dikhao not like a push over.

Yes, I hope we get POVs of both Meerab and murtasim not heavily but somewhat. Both falling in love together is my favorites trope. And more screenspace too.

It will definitely be forced marriage stuff only. I think both will belong to feudal family n will be rivals .I think murtasim will be more rugged and meerab could be a bit matured unlike s1 meerab?

I have read so many Wattpad stories of this troupe n it fits the premise perfectly smiley36

WinterBreeze thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

It will definitely be forced marriage stuff only. I think both will belong to feudal family n will be rivals .I think murtasim will be more rugged and meerab could be a bit matured unlike s1 meerab?

I have read so many Wattpad stories of this troupe n it fits the premise perfectly smiley36

WOWW this is lovee. I hope what you said is what they write. I noticed in PTV, they do not show romance until couple is married. More rugged Murtasim and mature Meerab would be amazing to watch. But if Murtasim is not pursuing Meerab at some point tho mazaa kya hai?

Edited by WinterBreeze - 1 months ago

What yumna said was during their discussion she had said to producers how she didn't have enough dialogues nor her POV was shown properly so that's when kaddu uncle probably told we will reverse everything...not necessarily it has to that...this time we will get proper meerab dialogues and her POV...so most probably it will be 50 50 from both sides

They don't want to repeat the mistakes of TB so that's why it's taking time probably plus it will be mega geo project so they want to make sure everything is fine from their end...rest it will depend on audience

Edited by Achelvi - 1 months ago