Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu41982 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I recently watched a random clip of this scene - and got reminded that just with a slight finger grazing this scene was insanely hot πŸ”₯ - her coy smiles, body language and his knowing smirks with burning gazes - the temperatures went soaring! And if I remember correctly this was the first scene of the episode and there were no more scenes of them in the entire episode! So, my rewatching of that episode meant watching only the ishqwala dialogue and their blatant flirting - I had no complaints πŸ‘Œ πŸ™ƒ

Oh...I miss those TB days!

anu41982 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

sahi bola. The couch concept is boring now. That god forsaken couch was so small that it made meerab look so insensitive to make murtasim sleep thr. At least long comfortable couch rakhthe. Also, there was not even one wedding picture in their bedroomπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ murtasim solo picture was there

Murtasim Khan's vanity was unmatchable! Only his pictures were there in their room πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ

However, I remember seeing couple of Meerab's pictures near by their vanity table once - I think after that Haya-waali soup scene when Meerab dashed into the room (I should be declared certified TB-crazy person for remembering these inconspicuous details!!!),nothing else. A picture of their Walima walk should have been on the entrance of their room - so every time Behaya walked in, we could have enjoyed her burning πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†