Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Vani_18

I hope that couch only vanishes.....koi furniture nai chahiye.....ek bed is enough ...lado, Maro, sing ,dance, eat on that only bas .smiley39

sahi bola. The couch concept is boring now. That god forsaken couch was so small that it made meerab look so insensitive to make murtasim sleep thr. At least long comfortable couch rakhthe. Also, there was not even one wedding picture in their bedroom😂😂 murtasim solo picture was there

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: KhattiMeeti

Greetings,

I recently watched the Pakistani drama series "Tere Bin" on the fervent recommendation and persistent urging of a friend. Initially, I was not entirely convinced, as I am not typically exposed to Pakistani shows. However, like countless others, I have irrevocably fallen in love with the lead actors. Currently, I am exploring their other works, but nothing has matched the scorching chemistry these individuals possess.

I am ecstatic to learn that there will be a second season of the show, and I am eagerly awaiting its arrival with bated breath. Could someone please inform me when the next season is scheduled to commence?

I'm new to this forum, but no stranger to IF; returning after a considerable hiatus.

Welcome to Tere Bin world🔥

Congratulations on new thread 🥳

https://x.com/midnghtrainn/status/1646246096694398976?t=vaVJH_dR0IUFwNrXYdWBnw&s=19

In BTS they were laughing and on camera they are insanely hot