Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Junjubi246732 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Vani_18

I am soooo happy seeing them together.smiley4smiley4it was such a drought era for yumhaj fanssmiley18

Did PPL ask them about Tere Bin 2 and when's the shoot starting or anythingsmiley22

I loved how Yumna had styled herself....she looked gorgeous!!

And ofcourse the "married or what" question which was asked to yumna and the look wahaj gavesmiley37I am just imagining if it was meerab and murtasim .....and meerab was asked this question, O goddd I am getting that bday flashbacks, I am sure he would have behaved the same waysmiley36

Wahaj's expressions were 🤣🤣🤣

I still can't move on from it. Questions was for Yumna & wahaj got uncomfortable ❤

Originally posted by: Vani_18

I am soooo happy seeing them together.smiley4smiley4it was such a drought era for yumhaj fanssmiley18

Did PPL ask them about Tere Bin 2 and when's the shoot starting or anythingsmiley22

I loved how Yumna had styled herself....she looked gorgeous!!

And ofcourse the "married or what" question which was asked to yumna and the look wahaj gavesmiley37I am just imagining if it was meerab and murtasim .....and meerab was asked this question, O goddd I am getting that bday flashbacks, I am sure he would have behaved the same waysmiley36

Partial audio on that question but Wahaj previously talked about responsible capitalism, taking feedbacks into account and then Yumna later added that hard work is underway to make TB 2 bigger and better. So nothing concrete was said but I bet they’ll get this question at every single event so let’s see how the answer “evolves” smiley36

Loved both their looks personally. They looked hot as hell. And that too after having traveled like crazy 🤯 can’t wait to see their looks tomorrow

Edited by tgota92 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Junjubi246732

Wahaj's expressions were 🤣🤣🤣

I still can't move on from it. Questions was for Yumna & wahaj got uncomfortable ❤

You’re bound to get protective after such a sleazy question, woh bhi targeting your friend 🤢

And Wahaj has always been a gentleman to Yumna and his friends. They were both not expecting such a forward question which was both intrusive and flirtatious

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

This is so gorgeous ❤️ Fd is very talented.