Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

No drama can beat these posters in the history of Pakistan television smiley43smiley43smiley42

Yumhaj smiley27 MeerAsim smiley42 IMG_20240928_114857.jpg

Loved all their posters but this tops the chart

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9FIixEPNfh/?igsh=NzFrNDFleWhobmw3

Meesam expressions were on point...judging whole family 😂

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Even that was one of my favorite scenes...the way they performed it was very good

In few minutes the change of expressions that yumna showed itself speaks for her talent...from confusion denial angry going soft etc in matter of few minutes and wahaj equally complimented her

That's why their scenes left such an impact, their give and take makes their scenes stand out

You know I had tears seeing meerab realising her feelings for Murtasim. Yumna mahn, she killed it. She was so cute. Also, she looked the hottest to me in this episodesmiley43, like peaks of feminine beauty. The “ke” from Murtasim was so beautiful. You can see the desperateness of murtasim to hear her voice out her feeling for him. His desire for her to express her feelings for him chilla chilla karsmiley27. Did makers forget about it. I thought they were foreshadowing it. But nothing we got.

Cannot wait for wahaj and yumna to resume shooting together.

WinterBreeze thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

smiley37smiley37

YUMHAJ FD is so hilarious.

WinterBreeze thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Achelvi

In all the bloopers and BTS they are just having fun and were laughing, don't know when they fought...need more BTS

Kaddu uncle should at least release those in the meantime

yes yar, at least release some BTS. Ye dono ke jhagde mai AAP AAP nikal jata hai just like Meerasim. smiley36

https://www.facebook.com/groups/502884568587070/permalink/815772010631656/?mibextid=Nif5oz

This sequence, its music, Murtasim's gazes towards Meerab when she was offering Namaz in Dargah everything was so beautiful smiley42smiley42

WinterBreeze thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Yumna looks so comfortable with wahaj. Whenever she is around wahaj, there is different type of glow on her face. smiley27

They both are a different version around each other. Comfortable and fun. smiley27

Originally posted by: WinterBreeze

smiley37smiley37

YUMHAJ FD is so hilarious.

Memes and funny VMs are next level

WinterBreeze thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

This poster smiley43smiley43#Y U M H A JIMG_20240928_114707.jpg

I just cannot look at it with a straight facesmiley43

This poster🔥🔥

WinterBreeze thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Guys, can’t believe we are almost closing thread #3 😮 smiley41

Edited by WinterBreeze - 4 hours ago