Who do you think or wish for to stop Ani Arshi wedding drama? - Page 5

Poll

Who do you think or wish for to stop Ani Arshi wedding drama?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

It was for me putting ani in a Dabba!

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I list the thread .. don’t know what it was now

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

I agree … that is what I wanted as well … but they are not taking that route at all.. so now I am resorted to thinking it’s all for j and his family … from their conversations yesterday… it’s crazy … this guy really is pyaar me shahid honewala Banda… I don’t know if it’s more romantic or more stupid lol

Sorry... But it's more stupidity for me...

As doing this he is spoiling not only his but all the lives connected to him...

Look, we know Ani, even if he will get married to Arshi "for Jhanak" as we say will he be ever able to move on? No... ( Now, shadi is not going to happen, is completely different thing & I'm keeping that point aside)

Will he ever stop visiting Jhanak? No..

Will he able to see Jhanak moving on with someone else? No...

Will he ever give Arshi (even though we hate Arshi) her place as wife in his heart? & all this will cause more humiliation for Jhanak, will he able to stop it? No... (even if he wants to)

And the most important, will he actually find peace or solace which he craves for after marrying Arshi & keeping Jhanak by his side even just for emotional needs, knowing she will always get insulted from the society as they both couldn't live without each other...

I know marriage is not going to happen but him going ahead with it just because Jhanak is saying him is not the solution... By doing this he is making the situation more messy, nothing else...

So for me, his decision is not romantic in any way here...

Edited by Sampada_14 - 2 months ago
Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

That is true but I want her to rise about it now … because this will just mean she is going to be bechari forever … and more rona dhona.. I want her to not say you forced me to do it to ani

if she moves to Mumbai she will not be bechari, she will get busy with her career n somewhere Ani will be in her heart. I want Ani to stop the wedding n fly to Mumbai after saying sorry to Arshi😊
vira76 thumbnail

I agree , if you ask me personally its a stupidity … I think I wrote a whole post on it sometime back … but what can we do this is what he is doing and this what his character is … I am just learning to accept and wait for both of them to come around … have more conversations take place hopefully 🙏 but I don’t know if makers intend to do anything till the last moment! That’s been the show pattern, wait till the end moment 🤷🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Sorry... But it's more stupidity for me...

As doing this he is spoiling not only his but all the lives connected to him...

Look, we know Ani, even if he will get married to Arshi "for Jhanak" as we say will he be ever able to move on? No... ( Now, shadi is not going to happen, is completely different thing & I'm keeping that point aside)

Will he ever stop visiting Jhanak? No..

Will he able to see Jhanak moving on with someone else? No...

Will he ever give Arshi (even though we hate Arshi) her place as wife in his heart? & all this will cause more humiliation for Jhanak, will he able to stop it? No... (even if he wants to)

And the most important, will he actually find peace or solace which he craves for after marrying Arshi & keeping Jhanak by his side even just for emotional needs, knowing she will always get insulted from the society as they both couldn't live without each other...

I know marriage is not going to happen but him going ahead with it just because Jhanak is saying him is not the solution... By doing this he is making the situation more messy, nothing else...

So for me, his decision is not romantic in any way here...

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Let's hope he will prioritise himself & his honest feelings over anything & anyone... Though it's difficult..

Like you said, we just have to accept the characteristics of them & just have to wait for them to have some real talk🤞🤞

I agree , if you ask me personally its a stupidity … I think I wrote a whole post on it sometime back … but what can we do this is what he is doing and this what his character is … I am just learning to accept and wait for both of them to come around … have more conversations take place hopefully 🙏 but I don’t know if makers intend to do anything till the last moment! That’s been the show pattern, wait till the end moment 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sampada_14 thumbnail

vira76 thumbnail

Yeh because when I started to have expectations from these characters it started ruining the fun for me .. like we want them to be their most ideal self and then they don’t act like that we get disappointed! But in reality no one is that strong that ideal … so I am just learning to accept these flaws that they are showing … we are all humans after all 🤷🏻‍♀️ I am just trying to interpret it from their perspective than my own

Let's hope he will prioritise himself & his honest feelings over anything & anyone... Though it's difficult..

Like you said, we just have to accept the characteristics of them & just have to wait for them to have some real talk🤞🤞

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Yeh because when I started to have expectations from these characters it started ruining the fun for me .. like we want them to be their most ideal self and then they don’t act like that we get disappointed! But in reality no one is that strong that ideal … so I am just learning to accept these flaws that they are showing … we are all humans after all 🤷🏻‍♀️ I am just trying to interpret it from their perspective than my own

But honestly I wasn't expecting him or her to be ideal or anything...

As we know both of them have their own set of flaws... But yet him going ahead with marriage just cause Jhanak is saying is not making any sense for me..

Jaane do...shadi toh waise bhi hone nahi wali😂😂😂 We will see how these 2 idiots gonna behave in all the rituals...

vira76 thumbnail

Yeh I wasn’t expecting either but you know it happens naturally ! Like you just make an expectation out for them … and it happened so many times to me in this show that I stopped doing it …

This time around waiting is going to be hard for us ! They will again throw these kind of half scenes at us .. and we will be sitting here discussing all day what the hell it meant 😆🤣

But honestly I wasn't expecting him or her to be ideal or anything...

As we know both of them have their own set of flaws... But yet him going ahead with marriage just cause Jhanak is saying is not making any sense for me..

Jaane do...shadi toh waise bhi hone nahi wali😂😂😂 We will see how these 2 idiots gonna behave in all the rituals...

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Yeh I wasn’t expecting either but you know it happens naturally ! Like you just make an expectation out for them … and it happened so many times to me in this show that I stopped doing it …

This time around waiting is going to be hard for us ! They will again throw these kind of half scenes at us .. and we will be sitting here discussing all day what the hell it meant 😆🤣

Yeah, We need to train our brain to not expect any logical thing from any of them for now...

Forget about the side characters as they are there to create drama only but our leads are not less here... They are giving us headache & new tension every day😂