Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

same here 👍 she needs to walk out even if Ani has agreed… the amount of insults he kept doing for her smiley18 cause of his insecurities smiley39 smiley18 she needs to value herself more… Ani’s even getting too possessive for her too smiley39& his mind is in 2 place… he needs to have his clean break up with Arshi… his this behaviour will instigate Arshi more in later.. he has feelings for J & tells Arshi no one can come between us 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Now he agreed her his wife also, later he flips and spins a different story. So now they need a break from each other...distance make him to realize his feelings if ever he has it.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Liked (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Now he agreed her his wife also, later he flips and spins a different story. So now they need a break from each other...distance make him to realize his feelings if ever he has it.

Yaa… until he is sure of what he wants.. he doesn’t deserve Jhanak..they both need a break.. she needs badly from that mental family torture then marriage fiasco smiley18 .. she’s withholding all this

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mridzy

I'm going to pour water on all your excitement and say I saw a video where Arshi says "Tum beech mein mat bolo" to which ani replies "bolna pad Raha hai Mujhe"

And then after the sindoor bit, "Mujhe Aise bolne ke liye majboor kiye ja Raha hai"

All expectations down the drain now. Koi realisation Nahi Hone waale hai, the boy is majboor to say this it seems! 

Ada pongada!

Great , so everything is back to normal...

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mridzy

I'm going to pour water on all your excitement and say I saw a video where Arshi says "Tum beech mein mat bolo" to which ani replies "bolna pad Raha hai Mujhe"

And then after the sindoor bit, "Mujhe Aise bolne ke liye majboor kiye ja Raha hai"

All expectations down the drain now. Koi realisation Nahi Hone waale hai, the boy is majboor to say this it seems! 

Ada pongada!

This is so frustrating..feels like the makers are just toying with us now. The last few episodes have been such a drag with neither of them speaking their mind clearly , and in the process just hurting each other.  And now makers with throw in a half baked lollipop for us only to take it back ..! 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I have been married since 16 years. But I have not ever thought what completes the marraige 😂

I am married since 25 yrs but if I go with the logic of this show maybe I’m not or I’m married.smiley44

vimeo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

First these two shud get convinced that they are married. Till then whatever rituals will not complete their marriage!!😥

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I am married since 25 yrs but if I go with the logic of this show maybe I’m not or I’m married.smiley44

Wow Anju ji. Congratulations 🎊🎈🎉 

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vimeo

First these two shud get convinced that they are married. Till then whatever rituals will not complete their marriage!!😥

Unless they beleive they are married to each other, there is nothing could be done.