Who do you think or wish for to stop Ani Arshi wedding drama? - Page 4

Poll

Who do you think or wish for to stop Ani Arshi wedding drama?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

For me it doesn’t matter either Ani or Jhanak ! If jhanak does it more power to her character which I would love to see and I think makers are now trying to make jhanak realize and put Ani in a dabba… But meanwhile I want this question answered very clearly for putting us through one more wedding … why ani is still marrying arshi ? So far I have my own explanations but I would rather have them tell us clearly so we and jhanak both can understand! I am confused what to do isn’t great explain… it makes ani look two timer in majority audience eyes

I think it was answered today. He said u want me to marry Arshi n acchese nibhao the shaadi with Arshi - dekhna mein karungi har zimmedari nibhaungi bus tum mere saath mat chodna - wasn't this his words. So I think he will marry Arshi bcoz Jhanak wants him to n to some extent his family wants him to. But not in his own accord. So that's why Jhanak claiming rights on Ani is quite important. If she hints at it even once he will give up on the marriage with Arshi. Let's see what happens.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Out of all permutations and combinations 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Sunsh

I think, Jhanak will confess and Ani will stop the marriage playing his drama.

Aab toh yahi plot reh gaya hai

vira76 thumbnail

There is a promo with J stoooing wedding but it was before Kashmir wedding that Pandit stopped lol 😂

Originally posted by: Starship1

which promo? Will someone stop it ?

vira76 thumbnail

Yes he did and that is what I think too… like I wrote in my POV… but did majority audience figure out that riddle ? I feel it needs to be said again , and it has to be told to J that he is doing this for her … lot of people are still asking this question …

Originally posted by: vimeo

I think it was answered today. He said u want me to marry Arshi n acchese nibhao the shaadi with Arshi - dekhna mein karungi har zimmedari nibhaungi bus tum mere saath mat chodna - wasn't this his words. So I think he will marry Arshi bcoz Jhanak wants him to n to some extent his family wants him to. But not in his own accord. So that's why Jhanak claiming rights on Ani is quite important. If she hints at it even once he will give up on the marriage with Arshi. Let's see what happens.

Edited by vira76 - 2 months ago
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They can … 😂but till when destiny destiny destiny !! 🤦🏽‍♀️

This destiny destiny 🎮 game smiley26smiley26smiley26... Till ani r jk not realise feelings smiley24

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

For me it doesn’t matter either Ani or Jhanak ! If jhanak does it more power to her character which I would love to see and I think makers are now trying to make jhanak realize and put Ani in a dabba… But meanwhile I want this question answered very clearly for putting us through one more wedding … why ani is still marrying arshi ? So far I have my own explanations but I would rather have them tell us clearly so we and jhanak both can understand! I am confused what to do isn’t great explain… it makes ani look two timer in majority audience eyes

No no pls🥹

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I know Ani is doing this marriage cause of Jhanak like he said today... "Ki tum chahti ho nah Mai Arshi ke sath khush Rahi, main har farz nibhaunga..." So , that's clear from his pov... & Like we have discussed it many times that Jhanak shouldn't not give up on him for a person like Arshi...

But I want him to break the marriage for another reason too & that reason is he himself. He should just break it, What Jhanak thinks regarding this shouldn't be a point here. I want him to break it as he is not in love with Arshi & he had clearly seen her real face now. So, he should not marry to such a person even for Jhanak..

Like I said Jhanak should never give up on Ani for Arshi... I will say Ani should not give up on himself for Arshi or Jhanak

Edited by Sampada_14 - 2 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

Haha he will be fine Vidya 😂

vira76 thumbnail

I agree … that is what I wanted as well … but they are not taking that route at all.. so now I am resorted to thinking it’s all for j and his family … from their conversations yesterday… it’s crazy … this guy really is pyaar me shahid honewala Banda… I don’t know if it’s more romantic or more stupid lol

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I know Ani is doing this marriage cause of Jhanak like he said today... "Ki tum chahti ho nah Mai Arshi ke sath khush Rahi, main har farz nibhaunga..." So , that's clear from his pov... & Like we have discussed it many times that Jhanak shouldn't not give up on him for a person like Arshi...

But I want him to break the marriage for another reason too & that reason is he himself. He should just break it, What Jhanak thinks regarding this shouldn't be a point here. I want him to break it as he is not in love with Arshi & he had clearly seen her real face now. So, he should not marry to such a person even for Jhanak..

Like I said Jhanak should never give up on Ani for Arshi... I will say Ani should not give up on himself for Arshi or Jhanak

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Haha he will be fine Vidya 😂

I list the thread .. don’t know what it was now