Who do you think or wish for to stop Ani Arshi wedding drama? - Page 3

Poll

Who do you think or wish for to stop Ani Arshi wedding drama?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

It has to be one n only Ani because Jhanak will never ask for her haq or would want to tarnish her moms name

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Though I have always wanted Ani to stop this wedding... Not bcz of his love for Jhanak... simply bcz he doesn't love Arshi., ..he is going to spoil his own life by marrying Arshi...I want to choose himself..

But if he is confused and stuck at this point... I would be happy if Jhanak does it this time...Ani has always gone out of his way, become 'galat' in everyone's eyes, fought with everyone including his own self for Jhanak...now if he is stuck, this is her turn... Jhanak has been Ani's no 1 priority, he has showed it again and again...Abb Jhanak ki baari to make Ani feel that he is also no 1 in someone's priority list...

Today she already owned up to the marriage with Rahul getting canceled to be conveyed to Arshi because she knew Arshi would mistake Ani only!

Yes it’s loooking that way!

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Today she already owned up to the marriage with Rahul getting canceled to be conveyed to Arshi because she knew Arshi would mistake Ani only!

Yes it’s loooking that way!

Yes....she has started doing that...and Ani deserves that...He deserves the feeling of being no 1 in someone's priority...Jhanak was no 1 for her mother...then for Ani...It is Ani who had to fight lonliness amidst his family....so now he deserves it...

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

For me it doesn’t matter either Ani or Jhanak ! If jhanak does it more power to her character which I would love to see and I think makers are now trying to make jhanak realize and put Ani in a dabba… But meanwhile I want this question answered very clearly for putting us through one more wedding … why ani is still marrying arshi ? So far I have my own explanations but I would rather have them tell us clearly so we and jhanak both can understand! I am confused what to do isn’t great explain… it makes ani look two timer in majority audience eyes

Edited by vira76 - 2 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

I have same views ! It didn’t make sense to me and still doesn’t completely why to marry when you are not in love.. I really hope they answer this question clearly in the show now. So far I have just explanations of my own … Either jhanak or Ani is ok ! Just no more wedding please 🤦🏽‍♀️

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Though I have always wanted Ani to stop this wedding... Not bcz of his love for Jhanak... simply bcz he doesn't love Arshi., ..he is going to spoil his own life by marrying Arshi...I want to choose himself..

But if he is confused and stuck at this point... I would be happy if Jhanak does it this time...Ani has always gone out of his way, become 'galat' in everyone's eyes, fought with everyone including his own self for Jhanak...now if he is stuck, this is her turn... Jhanak has been Ani's no 1 priority, he has showed it again and again...Abb Jhanak ki baari to make Ani feel that he is also no 1 in someone's priority list...

Edited by vira76 - 2 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

That is true but I want her to rise about it now … because this will just mean she is going to be bechari forever … and more rona dhona.. I want her to not say you forced me to do it to ani

Originally posted by: Starship1

It has to be one n only Ani because Jhanak will never ask for her haq or would want to tarnish her moms name

vira76 thumbnail

lol go ahead 😂😂😂😂 half of the X seem to think they did it Lolz

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I thought the poll would be if they did the deed or not🤪
Koi nahin I shall do the honour s

vira76 thumbnail

I wanted to see which other character gets the vote lolz 😂

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Anirudh 🤗🤗🥰

All have high hopes on him

But I opted for Arshi and Vinayak too....

😜

Of all Vinayak 💫💫 I am crazy ...😬

vira76 thumbnail

Yes agree… meanwhile please make it clear to audience why ani is going through with marriage and clear all our doubts for making us go through one more wedding ! I am also more towards J stopping it

Originally posted by: rysohini

J because why not smiley36
I want her to wake up from her eternally deep khumbhkaran like slumber and take a stand for her rights, her love and for Ani. Ani boy deserves it. Also coz they r a Tit for Tat Couple!

She can initiate and Ani can take over ! Ani ka hudd paar dekha, abhi J ka hudd paar dekhe, tabhi toh RuNak bann payenge

#ItTakesTwoToTango

vira76 thumbnail

They can … 😂but till when destiny destiny destiny !! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Originally posted by: great_love

I chose anirudh most probably bcoz it was shown in padosi show as this season copy paste going on in 2 showssmiley36

But frankly 50 percent chances with jk and 50 with ani...

Agar makers koi aur kaurafati dimag used Kiya to no ideasmiley37