Hahahaaha I loved Trigonometry 🀣🀣

Originally posted by: piapriya

No trigonometry plsssss πŸ˜­πŸ’€γ…‹ γ…‹

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Hahahaaha I loved Trigonometry 🀣🀣

Any subject you dont like? Asking for research purposes. And for a friend πŸ‘€πŸ’€πŸ˜πŸ€£

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abb le rahe ho aap meri phirki 🀣🀣

If it catches your fancy, I hated physics smiley36smiley44Chalo abb aapki bari πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: piapriya

Any subject you dont like? Asking for research purposes. And for a friend πŸ‘€πŸ’€πŸ˜πŸ€£

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

Abb le rahe ho aap meri phirki 🀣🀣

If it catches your fancy, I hated physics smiley36smiley44Chalo abb aapki bari πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ya well ye v mujhe psnd nhi tha smiley37

https://tenor.com/eEBgYJ7UmkI.gif

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Take on Anirudh Bose - more than just "Jhanak's Anirudh"

Episode 261

Why do we want to always think of anything odd coming from Anirudh bose as his character assassination... simply accept him for who he is ...

His traits were shown from the beginning

Extreme compassion - why he is now a devoted husband and choosing to live life without love

Responsible - Why he remained steadfast in his commitment to Arshi

Jalkukada with an impulsive nature - AK incident, Rahul, etc...

Manipulative - did for Jhanak to protect her and now he is doing it to make Arshi believe he loves her

Extreme logical human being - I like to think why he did not intervene in the police investigation but did wish for Jhanak to be proven innocent

Brave, kind-hearted, accepting of his mistakes when he is wrong, respecting woman's choice, going above and beyond for justice, emotional IQ of a kid ...

He is a mixture of all of these, but what I have generally seen people focus on is his actions towards Jhanak and only Jhanak... because people just assume he is madly in love with Jhanak and nothing else matters to him more than Jhanak in his life. They have this Kabir Singh image of Anirudh in mind, which is a mad guy who loses it when something happens to Jhanak. But the truth is for both of them they chose to choose something else above each other. The sooner we accept this truth the better it is. If Jhanak can choose to leave Anirudh and choose dance over him, then he also has the right to not help Jhanak and think about Arshi first, he has the right to move on. Jhanak moved on, why cant he? Just because one confessed and the other one kept lying? lol

Think about it this way .. his care towards Jhanak was also a result of his extremely compassionate nature! To the extent he has gone to help Jhanak, no one in real life does that. But that was also not just because he loved Jhanak but also because he had an extreme sense of justice embedded in him. I dare to say, this is why he did not stand in the way of Arshi getting justice even if it came at the cost of Jhanak. This question is always a topic of discussion did he trust Jhanak or not? Why don't we just say, he chose to stand by Arshi because she was hurt? Because we have seen him always fight for what's right, Jhanak is no exception. I think this thought of Jhanak doing something wrong pained him (he says that in mono), so he chose not to think about it but rather kept his focus on arshi. In the end, he hurt Jhanak's feelings though and when you hurt someone like that, it does not matter if you were right or wrong, you just have to make up for it. That is why he wants to apologize to Jhanak... Hope they have a good heartfelt conversation about this ... so people can put this to rest ...

So break the "mad lover image" of Anirudh Bose in mind because he is a lot more complicated than that. He is a lot of other things as well, he cares for a lot of other things as well, he is imperfect but his love is pure and true. He says himself he is wrong, but that is ok. He has right to be wrong right? Or do we expect him to not make any mistakes? He is a human being after all and look at the complex traits he has, look at all that he has been through, his family, his relationship with Arshi... all of this also plays a part. You know I have declared all three of these leads gray long back, so to me what he does makes no difference now. Because he is gonna drive everyone crazy but he is also going to win hearts back.

vira76 thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Episode - 263

Anirudh - the experience of being not the most important guy

Today for the first time Anirudh felt what it would feel like to become not the most important person in Jhanak's life. He claimed in the past confidently during her marriage with Avinash, "The Haq" over Jhanak. "iss pure ghar me sabase zyada important main hoon tumhare liye! isake piche ka karan tum samaz to ho!"

He saved her life many times risking his own, and there is a saying...

"Jab koi aapki jaan bachata hai, to aapki zindagi sirf aapki nahi reh jaati"
"When someone saves your life, your life no longer just belongs to you."

But now the situation is different... he has bound himself in a relationship!

He promised Jhanak he would always be there for her even after his marriage on the day of his birthday. But neither did he realize the weight of his words at that time, nor did he imagine such a day to come.

Today, a lot of people felt like Anirdh was a side character and Adi was the hero. But truth be told, he is in that position and that is why he came out like a side character. That was the intention.

Anirudh is a "Main Sambhal lunga" guy! He has the answer for everything, he has a plan for everything, he knows how to escape a situation quickly, he knows how to think quickly on his feet, he was always the most intelligent guy in the room, people failed to see through him... but now he is in a situation where there is someone who is able to see through him.

He wants to take care of things again for Jhanak and do everything he can, but look how tables have turned ... Jhanak suddenly has supporters, and people who are looking out for her. He always wanted to be the first one to be there for Jhanak, if he ever she needs him. That is the role he imagined to play, but today he was not getting to play that as well...

There were a lot of firsts for Ani Bose today! A lot ...

He wanted to go to the room where Doctor was -- he had to manipulate Arshi to be able to do that

He wanted to pay for Jhanak's medical expenses -- event management will be taking care of that

He wanted to be the one to take Jhanak to the hospital -- Aditya was the one arranging that

He wanted to stay at the hospital with Jhanak -- But Aditya and Rudra both are staying there

The doctor's updates are going to Aditya first ...

He isn't free to stay in the hospital according to his will as now he is married ...

Some direct questions and taunts to Anirudh today that rendered him speechless... Aditya is bringing an outsider's perspective to this whole situation.

"Jhanka iss show me tumhare reference se aayi hai?" -- btw wrong time for curiosity but jealousy and insecurity have no time and place!
"Tum ye nahi janate ke Jhanak yaha kaise aayi hai?" -- There are now things about Jhanak he does not know about Jhanak now ...

"ya phir, shadi ke baad tumane zaroori nahi samaza ye kaha par hai kaha nahi?" -- truth hurts

"Are, tum kitano ko sambhalo go..." --- directly accusing him of bigamy?

"thank you for your concern, par aap Jhanak ke kya lagate hai?" -- first time he was asked who is he to help, he never had to answer anyone before to help Jhanak

First time Anirudh's concern was looking odd and out of place... it sounded odd to people why was he asking Aditya to go? He always told people, that he brought Jhanak and she was his responsibility. What excuse does he have now?

"Jo bhi rishta tha... "

"Jab Jhanak ko tumhari sabase zyada zaroorat thi tab tum usake liye nahi khade hue, ab yaha par kyu ho?"

"Kya sirf tum usaki phikr karate ho?"
"Ab koi aur to hai nahi usaki phikar karane ke liye?" --- Ani bose did you lose the right to worry about Jhanak also now?

"Jab koi bina bataye ghar se chala jaye to koi usaki madad kare bhi to kaise?" --- Ani looking here and there, he knows he did not look for Jhanak the way he should have!

"chitt bhi meri, part bhi meri!" -- another accusation of bigamy! "The letter (or note) is mine, and the deed (or document) is also mine"

"Tum Jhanak ki zimmedari lena chahate ho, lekin kis haq se, kya lagati hai wo tumhari?Kya rishta hai tum dono ka, i mean paper me tum kya likho get, kya sign karogo" ...

Sorry one minute... let me first laugh on the side and laugh on this for a minute

a man and a woman are standing in front of boxes with the word whirlpool on them

-- Uff, ye kya bol diya Ani Bose? Yaar khud ke liye jal kab se bunane lage? The same question applies to you... Ani Bose and his love for zimmedari of Jhanak, is there a rival in town?

"Tum Jhanak ko har chuke ho..." -- this was a knife in his heart

You know, surely for this one episode Anirudh felt like a side character to all of us in Jhanak's life but that is exactly what he has become.

But some lessons are learned through experience... "Laato ke bhoot bato se nahi manate..."

This was in no way a character assassination. Today we and Ani, simply heard things that were bitter truths. We already knew these things. The first step of any kind of change is to accept the truth.

It will be interesting to see how Ani Bose will handle the challenges he always thought he would gladly face ... being the one looking at Jhanak from afar, being happy for her even when she moves on while staying true to his responsibilities!

Edited by vira76 - 29 days ago
vira76 thumbnail

Episode - 263

Originally posted by: vira76

Episode - 263

Today for the first time Anirudh felt what it would feel like to become not the most important person in Jhanak's life. He claimed in the past confidently during her marriage with Avinash, "The Haq" over Jhanak. "iss pure ghar me sabase zyada important main hoon tumhare liye! isake piche ka karan tum samaz to ho!"

He promised Jhanak he would always be there for her even after his marriage on the day of his birthday. But neither did he realize the weight of his words at that time, nor did he imagine such a day to come.

Today, a lot of people felt like Anirdh was a side character and Adi was the hero. But truth be told, he is in that position and that is why he came out like a side character. That was the intention.

Anirudh is a "Main Sambhal lunga" guy! He has the answer for everything, he has a plan for everything, he knows how to escape a situation quickly, he knows how to think quickly on his feet, he was always the most intelligent guy in the room, people failed to see through him... but now he is in a situation where there is someone who is able to see through him.

He wants to take care of things again for Jhanak and do everything he can, but look how tables have turned ... Jhanak suddenly has supporters, and people who are looking out for her. He always wanted to be the first one to be there for Jhanak, if he ever she needs him. That is the role he imagined to play, but today he was not getting to play that as well...

He wanted to go to the room where Doctor was -- he had to manipulate Arshi to be able to do that

He wanted to pay for Jhanak's medical expenses -- event management will be taking care of that

He wanted to be the one to take Jhanak to the hospital -- Aditya was the one arranging that

He wanted to stay at the hospital with Jhanak -- But Aditya and Rudra both are staying there

He isn't free to stay in the hospital according to his will as now he is married ...

Some direct questions and taunts to Anirudh today that rendered him speechless...Aditya is bringing an outsider's perspective to this whole situation.

"Jhanka iss show me tumhare reference se aayi hai?" -- btw wrong time for curiosity but jealousy and insecurity have no time and place!
"Tum ye nahi janate ke Jhanak yaha kaise aayi hai?" -- There are now things about Jhanak he does not know about Jhanak now ...

"ya phir, shadi ke baad tumane zaroori nahi samaza ye kaha par hai kaha nahi?" -- truth hurts

"thank you for your concern, par aap Jhanak ke kya lagate hai?" -- first time he was asked who is he to help, he never had to answer anyone before to help Jhanak

First time Anirudh's concern was looking odd and out of place... it sounded odd to people why was he asking Aditya to go? He always told people, that he brought Jhanak and she was his responsibility. What excuse does he have now?

"Jo bhi rishta tha... "

"Jab Jhanak ko tumhari sabase zyada zaroorat thi tab tum usake liye nahi khade hue, ab yaha par kyu ho?"

"Ab koi aur to hai nahi usaki phikar karane ke liye?" --- Ani bose did you lose the right to worry about Jhanak also now?

"Jab koi bina bataye ghar se chala jaye to koi usaki madad kare bhi to kaise?" --- Ani looking here and there, he knows he did not look for Jhanak the way he should have!

"chitt bhi meri, part bhi meri!" -- another accusation of bigamy! "The letter (or note) is mine, and the deed (or document) is also mine"

"Tum Jhanak ki zimmedari lena chahate ho, lekin kis haq se, kya lagati hai wo tumhari?Kya rishta hai tum dono ka, i mean paper me tum kya likho get, kya sign karogo" ...

Sorry one minute... let me first laugh on the side and laugh on this for a minute

a man and a woman are standing in front of boxes with the word whirlpool on them

-- Uff, ye kya bol diya Ani Bose? Yaar khud ke liye jal kab se bunane lage? The same question applies to you... Ani Bose and his love for zimmedari of Jhanak, is there a rival in town?

You know, surely for this one episode Anirudh felt like a side character to all of us in Jhanak's life but that is exactly what he has become.

But some lessons are learned through experience... "Laato ke bhoot bato se nahi manate..."

This was in no way a character assassination. Today we and Ani, simply heard things that were bitter truths. We already knew these things. The first step of any kind of change is to accept the truth.

It will be interesting to see how Ani Bose will handle the challenges he always thought he would gladly face ... being the one looking at Jhanak from afar, being happy for her even when she moves on while staying true to his responsibilities!

Edited by vira76 - 29 days ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes, for the first time someone is directly questioning "his Haq" on Jhanak, the thing which irritates & ignite him the most...

He never allowed anyone to question his rights over her, be it Jhanak herself, he used to shut her in this matter too, saying "Khud se puch lo"

But here first time, he is not finding words to answer as somehow he also knows he had failed her...

Even about picking her up, when she was unconscious, it was RP today as he can't just go & do such things without being questioned when earlier it Washim who used to shut the people, but today he just had to stand at corner, watching people helping her...

But as you say this is needed, this mirror is very much needed... He needs to see through it, today he faced many such things which he always avoided with his manipulative nature but here for the first time he is not able to do that, as the person in front of him was giving him back with the equal force...

But, it's good for us... When his Haq will be questioned again & again, then only he will be able to come out of that "Safe play" zone and most importantly from that unnecessary guilt mode, because of which he had tied himself with someone unwanted...

Episode - 263

Some direct questions and taunts to Anirudh today that rendered him speechless... Aditya is bringing an outsider's perspective to this whole situation.

"Jo bhi rishta tha... "

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Exactly feel the same way as your perspective bt ab jese ani ka character flip hua uske liye side lena door ki baat hm esa soch bhi nhi skte ki koi hero wale kaam uske liye bche bhi hai .....ab runak ki story ekside reh gyi ab love confession bhi glt rhega on this stage yeh EMA lgega already jhanak pr kafi baar homebreaker ka tag lg chuka hai ab writer ko anishit alag krna chahiye or inka so called adhuri shadi ko puri shadi manne wala ballon of misconception ka the end krke fir bhle runak ke bich jo drama krvana ho krvaye audience badme bhle ani or jhanak ko criticize krle bt anishit drama ab unbearable ho chuka haismiley38smiley38arshi ka husband wala tag bhot khrab lgra ani ke upr mujse digest nhi hora anishitsmiley19smiley18

tellyme thumbnail

Episode - 263

"Jo bhi rishta tha... "

vira, lovely analysis. Though I do not think he was a side character but he was the center for whom the whole drama was Anirudh. Adi was playing viewers voice only to show Anirudh the mirror of his situation and where he has pushed himself behind in Jhanak’s life. And what better than Adi to nikalo viewers bhadhas on Anirudh and explain him what he has done in becoming a good boy of the society