Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Divya294

Againn🤞🤞❤️

One query regarding the forum Am I too eligible to join teams like Rahul rauli Mauli as you all do or I'll have to wait for it ??

😁😁

I think u can team option visible hai na to try joining.

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

Haven't watched the episode yet but I really appreciate the tag and update Vish 💖 thank you so much. Honestly I am getting tired of seeing how Mauli is treated in this show. Right now it's like the family is having a competition on how who can hurt Mauli more 😭 Really hope the writers don't continue with this. Rauli and Mauli scenes are the only one that's keeping me sane. Speaking of which, I also hope that no one in that family gets forgiveness from Rauli. I want the next storyline to be about them regretting every single decision they made, every single thing they said. Especially that creepy old lady (that's a new nickname for her) 😡. Maybe Manas was on to something, at least he escaped even though he was a loser.
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Shasha321

Haven't watched the episode yet but I really appreciate the tag and update Vish 💖 thank you so much.Honestly I am getting tired of seeing how Mauli is treated in this show. Right now it's like the family is having a competition on how who can hurt Mauli more 😭 Really hope the writers don't continue with this. Rauli and Mauli scenes are the only one that's keeping me sane.Speaking of which, I also hope that no one in that family gets forgiveness from Rauli. I want the next storyline to be about them regretting every single decision they made, every single thing they said. Especially that creepy old lady (that's a new nickname for her) 😡. Maybe Manas was on to something, at least he escaped even though he was a loser.

No mention dude 😁😁. We all r pissed off with the way they are treating her & Rahul is being so so us. Same even the makers know that no one is gonna tolerate all this drama without Rauli so even amidst all the drama they make sure to give us such beautiful Rauli scenes & Rahul's confrontation scenes too. Even if Mauli does forgive them Rahul will definitely not especially after what his mother & taiji r gonna do today. U r right SS devi to deserves hell infact whole team Tanki does. U r right Manas though a douchebag definitely escaped this hell hole of a family. Lucky guy. Hope Rauli too do so soon.

Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

It would actually make sense for them to show a parallel of the storyline they started off with. The main theme of this show was for Mauli to get the forgiveness for her father right? What if this time after everything she goes though in NWG, something pushes her to the edge and she leaves the house with Rahul? This time maybe it's Janaki who has to ask for forgiveness. And the pathetic family members. ☺️☺️☺️😊😊😊
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

It would actually make sense for them to show a parallel of the storyline they started off with.The main theme of this show was for Mauli to get the forgiveness for her father right? What if this time after everything she goes though in NWG, something pushes her to the edge and she leaves the house with Rahul? This time maybe it's Janaki who has to ask for forgiveness. And the pathetic family members. ☺️☺️☺️😊😊😊

This would be amazing. These ppl r anyways not leaving any stone unturned in pushing her to the edge. But u should never underestimate Mauli & her mahanta 🤣😂. Though I too very badly want Rauli to leave the house & be happy in their own paradise. It would be really gr8 if they move forward in this direction.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

This would be amazing. These ppl r anyways not leaving any stone unturned in pushing her to the edge. But u should never underestimate Mauli & her mahanta 🤣😂. Though I too very badly want Rauli to leave the house & be happy in their own paradise. It would be really gr8 if they move forward in this direction.

Jab tak Rahul hai Mauli ke saath uski mahaanta under control hai😂 Ek baar toh Rauli ghar chodke jaane hi chahiye tabhi akal aaigi aur unke saath jo jo Rauli ki team woh sab bhi jaane chahiye fir dekhte hai SS kispe apna hukum chalati hai fir hukum hukum khelegi dono dadu ke saath and Tanvi-Swara unke patiyon par atyachaar karenge Rati toh nikal jaaigi saath mein Clown ka popat banake jaaigi and Chachiji nahi rehgi sabki seva karne toh Akshay chachu khud apne shaadi ke store se roz ek shaadi pehenke sabko chai dete baithenge 😂

Edited by VirenDev - 2 months ago
natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey…been out of the country for some time so I’ve missed a lot of the discussion..Sorry guys!

Can I just say that the makers are pushing the family members from conservative and orthodox to plain vampish and manipulative? It’s so bad that now the question viewers have is that why is the show even called Mehndi Wala Ghar when the Gharwale are all so….wrong. Itna gira denge toh why will the viewers want Rauli or Manoj or the youngsters want reconcile with them….also, itna mat girao ki utha hi na paao. Why forgive these a-holes?

Loving Rauli….and I love that till now Mauli has not broken down and decided to leave Rahul. Rahul ka I understand because at least the so called family isn’t disrespecting him but poor girl..to be continuously degraded and vilified by these certified village idiots. Can’t imagine the strength it is taking for her to stay.

I’ll try to keep coming back for discussions till I get back home but in case I miss something -Sorry! Have a great day, guys :)

Shasha321 thumbnail

Team Mauli

I know right! I do hope they go through with this story line. It will show how important it is for younger ones to get forgiveness from the elders. When it's usually the opposite. And yea you are right Mauli is very mahan, which I think is mostly from her trauma and abandonment issues but I do think she will stand up for herself. It's just she does it in a more subtle way 😂 than Rahul. Unless it's gonna be like that Gopi character 😂
natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know right! I do hope they go through with this story line. It will show how important it is for younger ones to get forgiveness from the elders. When it's usually the opposite. And yea you are right Mauli is very mahan, which I think is mostly from her trauma and abandonment issues but I do think she will stand up for herself. It's just she does it in a more subtle way 😂 than Rahul. Unless it's gonna be like that Gopi character 😂

IKR…like in K3G, the whole story is about Rohan trying to bring back Rahul, but the actual climax is the father asking for forgiveness and knowing that he was wrong all along. But at least Yash loved his son - these people don’t.

Some sort of realisation is needed but honestly what else can Mauli do - she has sorted out family differences, gotten the unmarried aunt married, stopped the daughter’s life from getting ruined, saved Rahul’s life, stopped the actual house from being demolished …. What more or different can she actually do other than building a time machine and not getting married to Manas? After all this, if they don’t respect her, why would Janki and her gang of hypocrites ask for her forgiveness anyway?

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Jab tak Rahul hai Mauli ke saath uski mahaanta under control hai😂 Ek baar toh Rauli ghar chodke jaane hi chahiye tabhi akal aaigi aur unke saath jo jo Rauli ki team woh sab bhi jaane chahiye fir dekhte hai SS kispe apna hukum chalati hai fir hukum hukum khelegi dono dadu ke saath and Tanvi-Swara unke patiyon par atyachaar karenge Rati toh nikal jaaigi saath mein Clown ka popat banake jaaigi and Chachiji nahi rehgi sabki seva karne toh Akshay chachu khud apne shaadi ke store se roz ek shaadi pehenke sabko chai dete baithenge 😂

True Rahul controls Mauli's mahanta & Mauli controls Rahul's anger. The way these 2 balance each other 😍😍. Rauli & their team both leaving the house is a dream come true. Then SS devi can play sabha samapt all day long with the remaining one's. Waise is it just me ya DU too was kinda pissed off with DW ka rant kal, though he hasn't accepted Rauli but yesterday he definitely seemed pissed off with his pyar biwi ka rant isn't it? DN to nikal hi jaegi with clown ka popat bhi kregi pakke me. Sadu chachu in a saree it's funny to even imagine 😂🤣.