Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Divya294

I would love to see all or any of the track suggested by you. They are all just๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ makers must borrow at least something from here. Lekin inko itna screenspace bhi rauli ke bina de payenge makers this is doubtful.

Rahul declaring his unwillingness to get married is also a good idea but considering Rahul persona i think he wont give up so easily and would prefer to marry Mauli anyhow rather than parting ways with her. I am getting a strong feeling that inki shadi sabke naak ke neeche hi hogi aur koi kuch nahi kar payega

Ofcourse the ideas r great. But giving ss to others without Rauli in the picture is next to impossible cos let's face it kaun hi dekhega Bina Rauli ke & makers too know this.

Definitely a good idea pr remember he's ghode pe sawar toh him declaring ki he'll marry Mauli publically then refusing to do so even for the time being is not so him. I too feel ki inki shadi ho bhi jaegi aur ye Ghar walo ko bhanak tak nhi lagegi.

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

U can't trust these NWG ppl especially SS Devi. Wo budhiya mrne ke baad bhi Rauli romance me Nazar lagati rhegi bhoot banke ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚.

Yup but a short time skip is possible but wo laenge to bhi kaise pata nhi. Agreed Inka dimag already kharab hi hai uske liye leap ki jarurat nhi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Aree ๐Ÿคฃ bhoot wala option to hum account me lena bhool hi gaye the๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

There won't be any skip i think. Everything will go with the flow๐Ÿ˜

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Ofcourse the ideas r great. But giving ss to others without Rauli in the picture is next to impossible cos let's face it kaun hi dekhega Bina Rauli ke & makers too know this.

Definitely a good idea pr remember he's ghode pe sawar toh him declaring ki he'll marry Mauli publically then refusing to do so even for the time being is not so him. I too feel ki inki shadi ho bhi jaegi aur ye Ghar walo ko bhanak tak nhi lagegi.

Exactly koi alag nahi hoga sab yahi rahenge aur ek dusre ko tashan dikhayenge๐Ÿ˜… Rahul won't leave Mauli its certain especially after today's blunder๐Ÿ˜Œ

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

True. The grand parents usually r the fun characters of the show pr yahan to ulta hai. I guess they're trying to be close to real here all grand parents r not fun irl ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

Yeah especially those from the dad's side๐Ÿ™ˆ

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

I told na ye log mini ko bakra bana ke le gaye honge aur Mauli ko uske bahane se

Mauli updating rahul about her whereabouts wishing him happy journey, clicking and sending him her pics are just little things but helping a lot to make them a much real and relatable couple

The dialogues were so pathetic๐Ÿคฎ but our girl proved once again that she is not like typical fls. She knows standing up for herself

Shurpanakha at least insulted the whole family instead of just blabbering against mauli

Mini to achanak se antardhan hi ho gayi thi๐Ÿคฃ So I had all the doubts it must be her who is going to do us a favor and once again I am in awe of this girl๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Aur ye kya precap me to sabki tamanna poori hoti dikh rahi hai๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ aur finally rohit thoda jyada dikhega aur bolega๐Ÿ˜

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

The episode begins with Rauli in an embrace ( what a start) basically a continuation of yesterday's scene when he stopped her. Rahul boy wants to take her along with him pack krke ( aww so cute) but since the bag will go to checking he says he'll take her in his heart ( can these 2 be any cuter ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ). Both share hand kisses ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜. Golu & Rohit discuss Rauli's love story & there's a promotion of the upcoming new show. DW & IS talking to Sabha samapt devi about taking Mini to the yuvak yuvti samaroh ( as expected ye Mini ka bahana deke le ja rhi hain Mauli ko).

Rahul in the hall ready to leave alongwith Team Tanki & Manoj. Takes blessings from Ramji & SS Devi but his eyes r searching for Mauli who's no where to be seen. He starts moving & reaches near Disgusting couple & Mauli enters but stands aside, Rahul gets happy seeing her both r in an eye lock & keep moving. DN asks him bring some stuff from her home ( abe tu khud chali Jana paka rhi hai yaha baithke ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚). He agrees absent mindedly still in an eye lock comes near Manoj who wishes him a happy journey. Rahul says he's feeling as if he's leaving Mauli alone in a battlefield & asks Manoj to take care of her who assures him & hugs him. In the hug Rahul gives her a flying kiss ( my poor heart โค๏ธโค๏ธ) & leaves. Mauli sad.

IS goes to Mauli & informs her of the samaroh & asks her to convince Mini for the same & also for her to come along. Mauli agrees. In the samaroh Mini nervous but Mauli assures her. The ladies ask Mauli to sit while they submit the forms. Both separate out & DW submits Mauli's form. Mauli sitting dreams of Rahul ( a cute sequence ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜). Her trance is broken & she messages Rahul & also sends him a picture of her. ( So sweet Mauli ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—). The samaroh starts & Mauli's name is announced leaving her shocked she tries to clarify but ppl start buzzing around her. Then her marital status is announced & everyone start taunting her. IS & DW seem happy that Mauli will now get a reality check. People there start insulting Mauli more who gets a whiff of both the ladies' doing gives them a glare & they too feel somewhat bad ( seriously u both r ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ). Mauli stands up for herself & DW too tries to calm the situation down but the ppl aren't stopping. Enters Shurpanakha & thinks to take advantage of the situation, goes to the centre stage & starts insulting Mauli & the whole family ( maja aya ladies u deserve this ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ). Mauli goes to both the ladies & tries to knock some sense into them but DW being herself taunts her in return ( is this woman fr ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ). Shurpanakha continues insulting Mauli & asks is there any bachelor guy who's willing to marry Mauli & boom our hero's voice is heard who says he'll marry her ( what a heroic entry ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰). Everyone turns around both the ladies r shocked to see Rahul there, Mauli relieved & Mini happy. It's revealed that Mini called Rahul to inform him of the mishap. Rahul enters, comes near Mauli holds her hand & says "main Rahul Agarwal ek kuwara ladka apki ye galat fehmi dur krunga" facing Shurpanakha. Episode ends.

Precap: Hungama happening at home & clown reveals Rauli have eloped, Manoj has gone to bless them & questions Rohit regarding his involvement in this who's clueless. Rauli r shown getting ready & romancing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Dramatic episode. Rauli moments before & drng the departure were so good ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š. Mauli stood up for herself like a tigress today ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜. Rahul has entered the scenario tomorrow it's his monologue. The precap has me excited ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Are they actually gonna elope? What do u think guys?

P.s. They revealed Mauli's qualification today. She has completed her masters which is seriously unbelievable & illogical so let's royally ignore that.

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Aree ๐Ÿคฃ bhoot wala option to hum account me lena bhool hi gaye the๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

There won't be any skip i think. Everything will go with the flow๐Ÿ˜

Lena padega considering it's Sabha samapt devi we're talking about.

Me too. Everything's going with the flow & continue to do so ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

The episode begins with Rauli in an embrace ( what a start) basically a continuation of yesterday's scene when he stopped her. Rahul boy wants to take her along with him pack krke ( aww so cute) but since the bag will go to checking he says he'll take her in his heart ( can these 2 be any cuter ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ). Both share hand kisses ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜. Golu & Rohit discuss Rauli's love story & there's a promotion of the upcoming new show. DW & IS talking to Sabha samapt devi about taking Mini to the yuvak yuvti samaroh ( as expected ye Mini ka bahana deke le ja rhi hain Mauli ko).

Rahul in the hall ready to leave alongwith Team Tanki & Manoj. Takes blessings from Ramji & SS Devi but his eyes r searching for Mauli who's no where to be seen. He starts moving & reaches near Disgusting couple & Mauli enters but stands aside, Rahul gets happy seeing her both r in an eye lock & keep moving. DN asks him bring some stuff from her home ( abe tu khud chali Jana paka rhi hai yaha baithke ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚). He agrees absent mindedly still in an eye lock comes near Manoj who wishes him a happy journey. Rahul says he's feeling as if he's leaving Mauli alone in a battlefield & asks Manoj to take care of her who assures him & hugs him. In the hug Rahul gives her a flying kiss ( my poor heart โค๏ธโค๏ธ) & leaves. Mauli sad.

IS goes to Mauli & informs her of the samaroh & asks her to convince Mini for the same & also for her to come along. Mauli agrees. In the samaroh Mini nervous but Mauli assures her. The ladies ask Mauli to sit while they submit the forms. Both separate out & DW submits Mauli's form. Mauli sitting dreams of Rahul ( a cute sequence ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜). The samaroh starts & Mauli's name is announced leaving her shocked she tries to clarify but ppl start buzzing around her. Then her marital status is announced & everyone start taunting her. IS & DW seem happy that Mauli will now get a reality check. People there start insulting Mauli more who gets a whiff of both the ladies' doing gives them a glare & they too feel somewhat bad ( seriously u both r ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ). Mauli stands up for herself & DW too tries to calm the situation down but the ppl aren't stopping. Enters Shurpanakha & thinks to take advantage of the situation, goes to the centre stage & starts insulting Mauli & the whole family ( maja aya ladies u deserve this ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ). Mauli goes to both the ladies & tries to knock some sense into them but DW being herself taunts her in return ( is this woman fr ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ). Shurpanakha continues insulting Mauli & asks is there any bachelor guy who's willing to marry Mauli & boom our hero's voice is heard who says he'll marry her ( what a heroic entry ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰). Everyone turns around both the ladies r shocked to see Rahul there, Mauli relieved & Mini happy. It's revealed that Mini called Rahul to inform him of the mishap. Rahul enters, comes near Mauli holds her hand & says "main Rahul Agarwal ek kuwara ladka apki ye galat fehmi dur krunga" facing Shurpanakha. Episode ends.

Precap: Hungama happening at home & clown reveals Rauli have eloped, Manoj has gone to bless them & questions Rohit regarding his involvement in this who's clueless. Rauli r shown getting ready & romancing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Dramatic episode. Rauli moments before & drng the departure were so good ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š. Mauli stood up for herself like a tigress today ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜. Rahul has entered the scenario tomorrow it's his monologue. The precap has me excited ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Are they actually gonna elope? What do u think guys?

P.s. They revealed Mauli's qualification today. She has completed her masters which is seriously unbelievable & illogical so let's royally ignore that.

There is a bts on youtube where rahul and Manoj are seen tying up Mauli while she is seemingly faint. I somewhat consider this eloping plan a prank or a warning to NWGs member that it may happen in real if they still keep throwing their tantrums.

I skipped the qualification part. She is revealed ro be a masters in what ?? Anyways as you said better to ignore it๐Ÿ˜ด

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Exactly koi alag nahi hoga sab yahi rahenge aur ek dusre ko tashan dikhayenge๐Ÿ˜… Rahul won't leave Mauli its certain especially after today's blunder๐Ÿ˜Œ

True sab hum saath saath hai krne wale hain. Ofcourse he won't pakki baat.

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Lena padega considering it's Sabha samapt devi we're talking about.

Me too. Everything's going with the flow & continue to do so ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Ha waise bhi it's not much difficult to imagine her in bhoot or chudail guise ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Yeppp๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž