Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I wish writers/makers use that route - better than getting rauli married in that public gathering without family approval!!!

Rahul can tell MWG family that - ... he is not getting married to mauli NOW if MWG people do not want that - but he will NOT marry anyone else either!

and...

Rahul should leave for london, mauli for mumbai and rest of kids should give MWG older clan hard time - knowingly and unknowingly!

They can show MWG the problems like:

Golu girlfriend

mini career wish, doing something without elders' approval

swara-tanvi clash due to vaibhav, ajanta fueling it

saloni-rati clash due to vaibhav or his business problems

vaibhav mental health issues due to all of these

saloni realizing - she needs help .. of mauli or rahul to bring vaibhav in good health

For rauli scenes - they can use - london/mumbai short side stories!

Rauli aren't getting married in the public gathering he's just gonna be there to support her & stand for her as seen in the BTS.

The storyline u r suggesting is actually interesting but they'll have to implement a lot together. Rauli scenes ke bina no one is gonna watch the drama that they know clearly too. So Rauli scenes have to be there. But let's see how they proceed with this after the public gathering wala confrontation from Rahul.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Shasha321

Agreed with all of this! This will actually make the storyline way more interesting. Hope the writers see instead of writing more stories on how to make Mauli cry 😒

We'll have to wait for some more spoilers & BTS to see how they're taking forward the track.

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

already 121 replies? smiley3

Divya294 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: VirenDev

MWG woh bhi realize kare mistake?

Interesting point about the leap ho bhi sakta hai pata chala leap ki wajah se aur dimaag ghoom gaya NWG waalo ka tab kya karenge?

Meme😂😂🤣

Are ultimately karna hi padega kab tak bachenge bas life khatam hone se pahle kar lein to achcha hai😝

Leap to be honest is not a good idea because it is usually applied when the show is fighting for trp or makers are out of ideas which isn't problem with our show. Lekin haan kab bhi hoga dimag to inke kharab hone hi hai umar ke sath

Edited by Divya294 - 3 months ago
Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

They should & have to leave for a short duration atleast for the sake of their own sanity & ours too.

Leap as of now there's nthg regarding that but I would love a leap with Rauli together away.

We can just hope for a short leap like 2-6 months though I don't think it's needed in present scenario because they already have lots of drama tp be unfolded

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

Reading through some of the past discussions - I never thought Manoj would oppose Rauli - he does genuinely love Mauli. I’ve always felt him to be more non confrontational and useless (eg running away from his wedding without even telling his family he loves someone else) and so his reaction has been as expected.

Can’t even fault the whole second generation for their backwardness - when the olders are like Janki. Most shows have a good Dadi and a weird MIL (Kyunki, Kahaani, SNS etc etc etc). Here, the grandma is the actual phasaat ki jad. Manipulative and hypocritical b.

Actually. The grandparents mostly come out as more understanding friendly and fun loving in most of the shows but here they are ek se badhkar ek khadoos😏

Divya294 thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I wish writers/makers use that route - better than getting rauli married in that public gathering without family approval!!!

Rahul can tell MWG family that - ... he is not getting married to mauli NOW if MWG people do not want that - but he will NOT marry anyone else either!

and...

Rahul should leave for london, mauli for mumbai and rest of kids should give MWG older clan hard time - knowingly and unknowingly!

They can show MWG the problems like:

Golu girlfriend

mini career wish, doing something without elders' approval

swara-tanvi clash due to vaibhav, ajanta fueling it

saloni-rati clash due to vaibhav or his business problems

vaibhav mental health issues due to all of these

saloni realizing - she needs help .. of mauli or rahul to bring vaibhav in good health

For rauli scenes - they can use - london/mumbai short side stories!

I would love to see all or any of the track suggested by you. They are all just😍😍 makers must borrow at least something from here. Lekin inko itna screenspace bhi rauli ke bina de payenge makers this is doubtful.

Rahul declaring his unwillingness to get married is also a good idea but considering Rahul persona i think he wont give up so easily and would prefer to marry Mauli anyhow rather than parting ways with her. I am getting a strong feeling that inki shadi sabke naak ke neeche hi hogi aur koi kuch nahi kar payega

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Divya294

Meme😂😂🤣

Are ultimately karna hi padega kab tak bachenge bas life khatam hone se pahle kar lein to achcha hai😝

Leap to be honest is not a good idea because it is usually applied when the show is fighting for trp or makers are out of ideas which isn't problem with our show. Lekin haan kab bhi hoga dimag to inke kharab hone hi hai umar ke sath

U can't trust these NWG ppl especially SS Devi. Wo budhiya mrne ke baad bhi Rauli romance me Nazar lagati rhegi bhoot banke 🤣😂.

Yup but a short time skip is possible but wo laenge to bhi kaise pata nhi. Agreed Inka dimag already kharab hi hai uske liye leap ki jarurat nhi 😂🤣

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

We can just hope for a short leap like 2-6 months though I don't think it's needed in present scenario because they already have lots of drama tp be unfolded

Yup present scenario me khi bhi leap fit nhi hota. Let's see how all of this drama unfolds.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Actually. The grandparents mostly come out as more understanding friendly and fun loving in most of the shows but here they are ek se badhkar ek khadoos😏

True. The grand parents usually r the fun characters of the show pr yahan to ulta hai. I guess they're trying to be close to real here all grand parents r not fun irl 🤭🤭