Users

Frequent Posters

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Divya294

Me too

But it's possible that at least for a short duration they leave MWG and the drama that unfolds here in the house somehow leads them to realizing their mistakes and bringing the soul of the house back to their home

Otherwise until and unless there is a leap, the leads won't leave the house permanently as then they will have to actually change the name of the show from Menhdi wala ghar to Mauli wala ghar🤣 because jaha Mauli hogi wahi the show will go on.

MWG woh bhi realize kare mistake?

Interesting point about the leap ho bhi sakta hai pata chala leap ki wajah se aur dimaag ghoom gaya NWG waalo ka tab kya karenge?

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Woh toh as usual har mard/pati/pita ke tarah maa aur bete ke beech mein pis raha hai ek ko support kiya toh doosra naraaz ho jaaiga and vice-versa.Bas to SS keh rahi hai wohi kar raha hai.

He isn't in the pis rha category bcos full support me hai wo biwi ke bas uska ( biwi) rant bardasht nhi ho rha us se bhi 🤣😂

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: Shasha321

Honestly if they want to subvert the expectations, then I want to see Rauli leave the NWG. It would actually be much of a plot twist then them actually convincing everyone to accept their love, it also doesn't make sense too

We all want that unanimously.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Me too

But it's possible that at least for a short duration they leave MWG and the drama that unfolds here in the house somehow leads them to realizing their mistakes and bringing the soul of the house back to their home

Otherwise until and unless there is a leap, the leads won't leave the house permanently as then they will have to actually change the name of the show from Menhdi wala ghar to Mauli wala ghar🤣 because jaha Mauli hogi wahi the show will go on.

They should & have to leave for a short duration atleast for the sake of their own sanity & ours too.

Leap as of now there's nthg regarding that but I would love a leap with Rauli together away.

natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Reading through some of the past discussions - I never thought Manoj would oppose Rauli - he does genuinely love Mauli. I’ve always felt him to be more non confrontational and useless (eg running away from his wedding without even telling his family he loves someone else) and so his reaction has been as expected.

Can’t even fault the whole second generation for their backwardness - when the olders are like Janki. Most shows have a good Dadi and a weird MIL (Kyunki, Kahaani, SNS etc etc etc). Here, the grandma is the actual phasaat ki jad. Manipulative and hypocritical b.

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

That's the best thing they can do ki ye jalne walo ko sath lekar jatein aur achche se jalayein kyonki akele jane me to Ss devi will be like- meri lash par se hi jana hoga Sabha Samapt🙏 Though we may wish this to come true rauli and especially Mauli are not gonna let this happen.

So let them plan a family trip and do as much unch neech in front of all of them as possible.🤣

Ss devi & her rant ab to hamare saath saath Rahul bhi pakne laga hai usse 😂🤣. Mauli ko to Rahul pata hi lega jaisa na taise.

Them ka pata but our Rahul boy definitely can 😄😄 never underestimate his crazy mind.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Rahul

Me too

I wish writers/makers use that route - better than getting rauli married in that public gathering without family approval!!!

Rahul can tell MWG family that - ... he is not getting married to mauli NOW if MWG people do not want that - but he will NOT marry anyone else either!

and...

Rahul should leave for london, mauli for mumbai and rest of kids should give MWG older clan hard time - knowingly and unknowingly!

They can show MWG the problems like:

Golu girlfriend

mini career wish, doing something without elders' approval

swara-tanvi clash due to vaibhav, ajanta fueling it

saloni-rati clash due to vaibhav or his business problems

vaibhav mental health issues due to all of these

saloni realizing - she needs help .. of mauli or rahul to bring vaibhav in good health

For rauli scenes - they can use - london/mumbai short side stories!

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

MWG woh bhi realize kare mistake?

Interesting point about the leap ho bhi sakta hai pata chala leap ki wajah se aur dimaag ghoom gaya NWG waalo ka tab kya karenge?

Apt meme for these ppl.

Leap agar aa rha hota to ab tak khi na khi se news aa jati. But u r right in NWG walo ka dimag aur ghoom sakta hai 🤣🤭

Edited by Vidvish - 3 months ago
Shasha321 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Mauli

Agreed with all of this! This will actually make the storyline way more interesting. Hope the writers see instead of writing more stories on how to make Mauli cry 😒
Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

Reading through some of the past discussions - I never thought Manoj would oppose Rauli - he does genuinely love Mauli. I’ve always felt him to be more non confrontational and useless (eg running away from his wedding without even telling his family he loves someone else) and so his reaction has been as expected.

Can’t even fault the whole second generation for their backwardness - when the olders are like Janki. Most shows have a good Dadi and a weird MIL (Kyunki, Kahaani, SNS etc etc etc). Here, the grandma is the actual phasaat ki jad. Manipulative and hypocritical b.

Not exactly oppose but the maturity he showed in understanding their relationship & the support he showed pleasantly surprised us.

See the older ones to backward honge hi its very natural but with generation thinking moves forward yaha to 2nd gen most of them seem more dakhiyanusi than the first . Totally agreed SS devi is the phasat ki jad.