Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidvish thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Rahul

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Acha. Do you think they'll leave? I doubt they'll leave.

I badly want them to. Anyways they came back to tell the family & get married plan to unka tha hi to leave after getting married.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

Hey…been out of the country for some time so I’ve missed a lot of the discussion..Sorry guys!

Can I just say that the makers are pushing the family members from conservative and orthodox to plain vampish and manipulative? It’s so bad that now the question viewers have is that why is the show even called Mehndi Wala Ghar when the Gharwale are all so….wrong. Itna gira denge toh why will the viewers want Rauli or Manoj or the youngsters want reconcile with them….also, itna mat girao ki utha hi na paao. Why forgive these a-holes?

Loving Rauli….and I love that till now Mauli has not broken down and decided to leave Rahul. Rahul ka I understand because at least the so called family isn’t disrespecting him but poor girl..to be continuously degraded and vilified by these certified village idiots. Can’t imagine the strength it is taking for her to stay.

I’ll try to keep coming back for discussions till I get back home but in case I miss something -Sorry! Have a great day, guys :)

Hey welcome back once again nah no need to say sorry.

Ikr it surprised me too the sudden change from conservative to manipulative I guess yeh duniye ke liye conservative hai par jab baat apni par aaaye they are nothing but manipulative bas***ds .Its not Mehendi wala ghar anymore mehendi ka ped jo laga hai uska toh kabka sar sharm se jhook gaya hai its now Manipulative and selfish walo ka ghar.Right that's my point agr itna hi gira diya toh uthne mein bhi utna hi time lagao and I am also in agreement ki inko maafi asaani se nahi milni chahiye.

Woh toh Rahul aisa tagda support deta hai Mauli ko isiliye breakdown nahi hui puraani wali mauli hoti toh shahyad breakdown ho bhi jaati par Yeh Rahul ki Mauli hai yeh itni jaldi haar nahi maanegi.I just feel angry on these people when they are insulting and degrading mauli's character each day then don't even remember what not she has done for their house and family its just disgusting to say the least.

Arey koi na enjoy your time out there and we will be here posting updates and BTS and discussing about the show.

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Originally posted by: Vidvish

True Rahul controls Mauli's mahanta & Mauli controls Rahul's anger. The way these 2 balance each other 😍😍. Rauli & their team both leaving the house is a dream come true. Then SS devi can play sabha samapt all day long with the remaining one's. Waise is it just me ya DU too was kinda pissed off with DW ka rant kal, though he hasn't accepted Rauli but yesterday he definitely seemed pissed off with his pyar biwi ka rant isn't it? DN to nikal hi jaegi with clown ka popat bhi kregi pakke me. Sadu chachu in a saree it's funny to even imagine 😂🤣.

DU ki aadat nahi hai rant karna yeh to uski biwi hai support karna padta hai isiliye kar raha hai yehDu akela hota toh kabka pigal jaata DW ke wajah se influenced hua pada hai.DW ne brainwash kar rakha uska.

Tanvi ko jo problem hai usko side mein rakho aur DU se akele mein samjao samaj jaaika banda yeh DW ke wajah se hi Swara bhi attitude dikha rahi.

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

A typical k3g storyline would be amazing.

The family whether or not they realise their mistakes it's their problem. None of my concern I just want my Rauli babies to be happy & have a peaceful life together 😍😍

Or maybe can do little bit of past YRKKH ones I don't mind bas ek baar ghar chodna toh banta hai chahiye toh pre wedding honeymoon pe chale jao but niklo kaise taise?

P.S How do you guys like the idea of Rahul mentioning to the family that he and Mauli are going for pre wedding honeymoon(just my usual funny imagination kicking in).What will be the reaction of the family?

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Hey welcome back once again nah no need to say sorry.

Ikr it surprised me too the sudden change from conservative to manipulative I guess yeh duniye ke liye conservative hai par jab baat apni par aaaye they are nothing but manipulative bas***ds .Its not Mehendi wala ghar anymore mehendi ka ped jo laga hai uska toh kabka sar sharm se jhook gaya hai its now Manipulative and selfish walo ka ghar.Right that's my point agr itna hi gira diya toh uthne mein bhi utna hi time lagao and I am also in agreement ki inko maafi asaani se nahi milni chahiye.

Woh toh Rahul aisa tagda support deta hai Mauli ko isiliye breakdown nahi hui puraani wali mauli hoti toh shahyad breakdown ho bhi jaati par Yeh Rahul ki Mauli hai yeh itni jaldi haar nahi maanegi.I just feel angry on these people when they are insulting and degrading mauli's character each day then don't even remember what not she has done for their house and family its just disgusting to say the least.

Arey koi na enjoy your time out there and we will be here posting updates and BTS and discussing about the show.

Surprised & shocked too. I mean yeah they won't accept the relationship easily it was known but this kinda planning & plotting. Pathetic.

Exactly both of them r each other's strength. 😍😍. Me too feel very raged seeing these ppl continuously taunting Mauli. Whenever they show Rahul's reaction to all this I really love it. His expressions are so worth watching & apt.

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Hello guys. What's going on today...

May have missed some of your discussions.

Nothing much just discussing how Rauli are gonna get married,will settle in Mumbai/London,have2-3 kids(dealers choice),how they are all gonna grow up having splitting personalities of their parents,and how they will come back to NWG and kick out whoever opposed to their parent's wedding and finally how will they overtake the house and give its key in their parent's hands.

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Acha. Do you think they'll leave? I doubt they'll leave.

Tbh its 50/50 chance let's see what happens

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Or maybe can do little bit of past YRKKH ones I don't mind bas ek baar ghar chodna toh banta hai chahiye toh pre wedding honeymoon pe chale jao but niklo kaise taise?

P.S How do you guys like the idea of Rahul mentioning to the family that he and Mauli are going for pre wedding honeymoon(just my usual funny imagination kicking in).What will be the reaction of the family?

Whatever it maybe they need to get out of this NWG.

I actually had thought of it not exactly a pre honeymoon just an outing sort of jo Rahul kaam ka bahana deke plan kre cos agr pre honeymoon ki baat bhi ki na to ye log alag drama shuru kr denge 😂🤣

Vidvish thumbnail

Team Rahul

Nothing much just discussing how Rauli are gonna get married,will settle in Mumbai/London,have2-3 kids(dealers choice),how they are all gonna grow up having splitting personalities of their parents,and how they will come back to NWG and kick out whoever opposed to their parent's wedding and finally how will they overtake the house and give its key in their parent's hands.

Dude this is crazy. Rauli's kids avenging for their parents 🤩🤩. But but but remember Mauli mahan is there wo krne degi apne bachho ko ye sab bado ke saath Rahul to I'm sure will be definitely pleased 😄 😄

VirenDev thumbnail

Team #Rauli

Whatever it maybe they need to get out of this NWG.

I actually had thought of it not exactly a pre honeymoon just an outing sort of jo Rahul kaam ka bahana deke plan kre cos agr pre honeymoon ki baat bhi ki na to ye log alag drama shuru kr denge 😂🤣

Drama ki kya jaroorat kisi mast destination mein outing/pre-honeymoon plan karne chahiye dono ne aur saath mein sabko le jaana chahiye and jo bhi romance wagera karna hai sabke saamne karneka waise bhi SS devi toh jhaankti rehti hai unke romantic moments mein toh there is no issue usko bhi bhaar bhaar ke dekhne milega aur baakiyon ko bhi.

Khulke uunch neech karne do Rauli ko udar Sabha kabhi Samapt hi nahi hogi.