Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

I hope they show some nice FB of Akshara-Abhira for the graduation. She must be missing her mumma  and they should include Armaan in it in some way as well.

Edited by Pinecone - 16 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Phuphasa sending kalesh live stream to dadisa smiley37

They really need to bring a promo for this track

Mereko samjh mahi aa raha why there is no promo

TRP Audience ko pata kese chalega about the track if they don't follow the show as mostly are not on insta. 

Hadh hain Matlab 

Nahi menhat karni toh Insta ya X wale fans ko bolo kya mast bana rahe hain woh log about loserism in love Armaan.

Wahi TV per daal do after talking with them.

Yeh sach mein pagal ho gaya hai kya 😂 he is acting like a teenager in love and babhi saying Armaan is simple and serious ? Babhi never knew anything about Armaan and always had trust issues with him now she is trying to manipulate and gaslighting both AA, her khands need to come out in public she can’t act mahaan and fool ppl around for long after ruining a man’s life for her selfishness ,also how she ruined Abhira’s plans to confess ,yesterday she agreed that she  ignored the oldies in her selfishness, i want her to disclose about 2 min noodles to create MU btwn AAsmiley15 and also Armaan will know about this women’s sachai and achaiya. He 1st need to come out of that vile women’s clutches ,he can’t get Abhira and then live in guilt for his babhi. 

🤣🤣 his smile 
https://x.com/NogiaAvi/status/1802888504286073229

Edited by Chaitu.V - 16 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Ruhi is so funny with her " Unlike Abhira I don't need anyone to take care of me ".  Like girl Abhira was living without any financial, familial, or emotional support all this while, she only had herself to take care of her while Ruhi always at least had some kind of family supportsmiley39

pata nahi, muhe lagta hai...madhav will make sanjay confess ki armaan ka dovorce nahi hua hai....😂

like sanjay brough in abhira armaan ki deal shaadi....

armaan jail mein....dadi will ask sanjay to take him out...and sanjay may have to use that divorce is pending...😂

mazza aa jaaye then to.....tit for tat...😂

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Enough of lusty Interfering.  If makers really want abhimaan please show some progress in thier relationships.  Let them decide thier life. 

Aur kitna khichega 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

I honestly do not understand what they are trying to do with Ruhi. Having her understand that she neglected the situation of her own family in her stubbornness, and making her focus on her family and its finances is a good step. However, I do not know what her interactions with Armaan and Abhira supposed to achieve. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

she also knows how incompetent and pathetic she is, but she wants to act all high and mighty

She wanted to marry the man who told her he loved Abhira saying I will keep you happy etc etc and next day she claims I wont beg for love. Now she claims she doesnt need any dekh baal although she knows that Abhira had really dire circumstances and was managing without any financial aid while she was trying to offer her check etc

Childish and immature is Ruhi's personality because she thought Armaan is some doll of hers to do zidd over and force him to be with her as if he is a robot who will just do her whims. 

There is a difference between childlike and childish.

Abhira is childlike in her optimism, resilience, innocence, forgiving nature, and sunshine personality 

Whereas Ruhi is a spoilt entitled brat who is a nuisance for her tantrums and BS.

I really want her parda faash and for Kaveri to slap her and for Armaan to hate her guts 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

they should have swapped Charu with Mannu-Meenu for the song-dance thing today smiley13 I at least wanted Manisha there.