Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 19 days ago

Teams:

Uganda (Playing XI): Ronak Patel, Simon Ssesazi, Robinson Obuya, Riazat Ali Shah, Alpesh Ramjani, Dinesh Nakrani, Kenneth Waiswa, Brian Masaba(c), Fred Achelam(w), Juma Miyagi, Cosmas Kyewuta

New Zealand (Playing XI): Devon Conway(w), Finn Allen, Rachin Ravindra, Kane Williamson(c), Daryl Mitchell, Glenn Phillips, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Tim Southee, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson

Brian Masaba: We are not happy with the batting performance in the last two games and we are going into this game thinking that. We have two changes today - Ronak comes in and so does Fred Achelam. There's some moisture in the surface with all the rain around.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

This is a new pitch. Humidity is not bad it is around 40, there’s a 13kph breeze coming in. 65m to my right and 60m to my left and straight boundary is 74m. I like the look of it first up, it's a lot barer and the only thing is I’m worried about is an area near the good length area has a patch which can be tricky for the batters. But, overall it looks like a better pitch, reckon Ian Smith and Carlos Brathwaite, in their pitch report. 

Savera84 thumbnail

India

This is a new pitch. Humidity is not bad it is around 40 percent, there’s a 13kph breeze coming in. 65m to my right and 60m to my left and straight boundary is 74m. I like the look of it first up, it's a lot barer and the only thing is I’m worried about is an area near the good length area has a patch which can be tricky for the batters. But, overall it looks like a better pitch, reckon Ian Smith and Carlos Brathwaite, in their pitch report

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Glenn Phillips: Coming to the Caribbean, playing in the CPL, whether it is the factor of the lights and with the dew factor, it is a different place to field from around the world. A bit of a struggle but we have had our opportunities to field under lights. No excuses and we just have to be better. (On going back to keeping and opening the batting) There are definitely ambitions to open the batting again. But I love playing in the middle order. Really enjoyed opening the batting, I have absolutely no ambition of going back to keeping (smiles), love my bowling too much. At the end of the day, it is about doing what we do best. The guys have to give their 100% and do their country proud, taking one step at a time.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

This is a new pitch. Humidity is not bad it is around 40 percent, there’s a 13kph breeze coming in. 65m to my right and 60m to my left and straight boundary is 74m. I like the look of it first up, it's a lot barer and the only thing is I’m worried about is an area near the good length area that has a patch and that can be tricky for the batters. But, overall it looks like a better pitch, reckon Ian Smith and Carlos Brathwaite, in their pitch report

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Both sets of players walk out for their respective national anthems. The ground is not as packed as it was when New Zealand last played, but there are a few with Ugandan and New Zealand shirts on. The Ugandan national anthem is up first and it will be followed by the New Zealand anthem.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Ronak Patel and Simon Ssesazi are at the crease. Ronak Patel is on strike. Boult will open the attack

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Boult to Sesazi, OUT

Big appeal, and given! That looks very plumb! Another yorker, which starts on middle and leg and curves away. Ssesazi has no clue about it and is awfully late in jamming his bat down. Sneaks past the inside edge and hits him flush on the back leg, right in front of middle stump. Ssesazi does not bother with the review, and Uganda lose their first!

Simon Ssesazi lbw b Boult 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Boult to Obuya, OUT

Robinson Obuya b Boult 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR: 0

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

UGA 1/1 (0.3)

CRR: 2

New Zealand opt to bowl

Boult to Robinson Obuya, out Bowled!! Robinson Obuya b Boult 0(1)

Boult to Robinson Obuya, THATS OUT!! Bowled!!