Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Im here. 🤣🤣

Such shameless FL.

Muje laga ap gayab he ho gaye ho smiley36 Thank god ap wapas aa gayi smiley36
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Armaan miljaye tho everything will be fine. This wedding planner salary is nothing.

Of course, having Armaan is equivalent to winning the lottery smiley20

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Of course, having Armaan is equivalent to winning the lottery smiley20

Aisa Matt bolo , ladki ne ek-ek pie ka hisab rakkha hai, bahot self respect wali hai jiske khane ke laale padd gaye par Kaveri Poddar ka ek check tak use nahi kiya, Armaan ko bhi aise he wapas nahi lene wali hai, yeh toh Armaan apni nak ragdega isiliye ladki wapas legi usko smiley16 Kya hum nahi jane woh apni career ke liye kitni focused hai !! smiley7

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I actually thought similar plot too 😂 like ab consummate her marriage with armaan she will become pregnant then she will risk her life. Kids will be assumed as dead. She hears doctor saying bacche ko bacha nahi paye.

She is heart broken and she is unable to face world she leaves without even looking at kids. But later it is revealed that kids are alive. Armaan takes them home. He calls her but she throws phone in water.

Ruhi takes care of family and kid and kid calls her mumma. Armaan marries her phir when ab comes back and she gets to know her kid is alive. But it's too late as armaan is married to ruhi.

Later same thing what i mentioned in my thadktha bhadtha plot smiley42

Armaan ruhi ka loveless marriage hoga like ghum 1 yeh bhi copy paste hoga smiley36

Originally posted by: chaipaani

I only care about Abhira kahan rahegi and kya khayegi 😎

Abhira and Savi toh India mai logo ke ghar ki house help se bhi zyada gareeb dikhayi hai star plus walo ne smiley36 kitna milking karte hai yeh log gareeb heroine par ! smiley36

Main Bharti Singh ke vlogs dekhti hu. India mai Bharti and baki sabki house help bhi abhira/savi jitni gareeb nahi haismiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Aisa Matt bolo , ladki ne ek-ek pie ka hisab rakkha hai, bahot self respect wali hai jiske khane ke laale padd gaye par Kaveri Poddar ka ek check tak use nahi kiya, Armaan ko bhi aise he wapas nahi lene wali hai, yeh toh Armaan apni nak ragdega isiliye ladki wapas legi usko smiley16 Kya hum nahi jane woh apni career ke liye kitni focused hai !! smiley7

Haan bohot self respect hain uske paas isliye toh woh Poddar house mein reh rahi hain even though everyone there hates her guts. Career toh pucho hi matt, winning Armaan’s love is more important than fulfilling her dead Maa’s dream of becoming a lawyer. Aisa behave karr rahi hai jaisa Armaan eklauta mard hain iss duniya mein jisse woh pyaar karr sakti hai. Priority’s I tell you smiley29

Hum chahne na chahne se kya hi hoga despo babhi is begging Armaan to marry her though he said he loves someone else smiley8 Rohit ko marne pe majbhoor karke usi ke ghar mein freeloader bhan ke reh rahi thi.
Rohit bhag gaya , Manav aur aab Armaan … waise characterless ,besharam paagal ko loi badh kismath hi shaadi karega. I may not like Armaan but Am happy for Armaan he don’t deserve such Despo ,selfish women who have no guilt for making a man to die . No one deserves a cheap, shameless vamp like Ruhi Birla.

Makers are hell bent to prove 2 min noodles is just Lust and infatuation and Armaan said the same. This is the reason he never took stand for desperate babhi and their 2 min maagie .🤡

Shameless Ruhi Birla the beggar Begging Armaan to marry her , running behind married ppl and begging them for pyaar🤡🤣 ..tum pyaar nahi karo lekin shaadi karo . 🤮
https://x.com/RasmalaizMegh/status/1801066450691772800

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

yes dkp is already showing that in maa that shruthi is better as i saw her got hit by bullet while saving Aadhya. smiley36

Kya patha idhar bhi daaldhe smiley36

Shruti is the only sane character in that show alongside Aadhya yet those gavar MAA Bhakts abuse her for coming between their cringe nibba nibbi couple smiley29 I’m sure they’ll turn her negative just like they did with poor Maaya to glorify their mahaan Deviji!
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I actually thought similar plot too 😂 like ab consummate her marriage with armaan she will become pregnant then she will risk her life. Kids will be assumed as dead. She hears doctor saying bacche ko bacha nahi paye.

She is heart broken and she is unable to face world she leaves without even looking at kids. But later it is revealed that kids are alive. Armaan takes them home. He calls her but she throws phone in water.

Ruhi takes care of family and kid and kid calls her mumma. Armaan marries her phir when ab comes back and she gets to know her kid is alive. But it's too late as armaan is married to ruhi.

Later same thing what i mentioned in my thadktha bhadtha plot smiley42

shadi hogayi toh kya hua mera mera mera karke dance hoga 🤣

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Shruti is the only sane character in that show alongside Aadhya yet those gavar MAA Bhakts abuse her for coming between their cringe nibba nibbi couple smiley29 I’m sure they’ll turn her negative just like they did with poor Maaya to glorify their mahaan Deviji!

Woh toh Shruti ki entry show mai hui din se pata tha ki ek din maaaaa ko glorify karme ke liye iss nayi bakri ko kaali dikha kar halal kar dege smiley36As I said maa ke sab dushman at the end of their track maa ke bhakt bann kar swarg jate hai smiley36 2 saal se rinse and repeat 🤡
Edited by sweet_tania - 4 months ago