What if our pyaari Ruhi Birla marries Armaan?

Partyc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Armaan will officially hate her.

Poddars including Dadisa will officially hate her.

Manish will disown her.

Poddar clan will reveal that marriage is invalid as:

1.Abhimaan never divorced.

2.RoRu never divorced.

Ruhi ke wedding reception ki jagah divorce party hogi.

Ruhi will be kicked out of Poddar house and Goenka house.

Edited out banned word

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I really want poddars to have her as their bahu for both their sons.. Let them live khushi khushi.. Abhira can get another acha aadmi like her dad and live happily.

Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

This is the stupidest track ever honestly, kuch bhi dikha rahe hai.

They are trying to copy Ekta style of drama. But seriously ekta had better brains and ability to execute such tracks and ekta vamps were certainly more entertaining too!!

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Then this track will be the most trashy track on the history of YRKKH 😡

Tooktook003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Sharmas

I'm up for it. Let's do it once for all. Bring new lead. Let Ruhi die before having kids. I don't want cringe step sister falling for same man drama.

Even if she is successful in getting married to Armaan her marriage to jeth g won't be legal. Ruhi is destined to have adhorey dil key armaan and umeed smiley28 smiley36

I don't have hope on Poddars will hate her thing.Still She will be the most perfect bahu for kaveri poddar and Vidya poddar forever.In their dictionary,being orphan is the biggest paap,not loving jeth while married to his brother.

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Even if she is successful in getting married to Armaan her marriage to jeth g won't be legal. Ruhi is destined to have adhorey dil key armaan and umeed smiley28 smiley36

I mean seriously.. Even after repeated insults, Ruhi doesn't seem to have even single working brain cell left in her .. She is behaving far worst than her mom in pre leap era.. Like she will single handedly close down this season..

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

Her parents and she still have umeed but she is doomed forever. She is the black screen to make and portray FL white forever.

Makers did a mistake by bringing Sirat, realized it later and now doing the damage control through her daughter and poti.

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 days ago

Wait what??

Ruhi is getting married to Armaan?

How??

Why??