Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dora-cakes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Her parents and she still have umeed but she is doomed forever. She is the black screen to make and portray FL white forever.

@Bold her parents are dead her papa died when she wasn't even born n her mother died 22 years ago smiley24smiley25 So when did they have the so called delulu umeed šŸ¤”

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

I really want poddars to have her as their bahu for both their sons.. Let them live khushi khushi.. Abhira can get another acha aadmi like her dad and live happily.

Why a novel idea smiley37ā€¦ I agree smiley37

If ancient people could have multiple husbands why our Ruhi canā€™t have just two . smiley37

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

If ancient people could have multiple husbands why our Ruhi canā€™t have just two . smiley37

Yes she can and she will.. It's her choice smiley36Nobody should deny her, her freedom of marrying two people at a time smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

yes Ruhi shouldnā€™t stop at 2ā€¦she should marry all the men in podaars houseā€¦.šŸ˜‚
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes Ruhi shouldnā€™t stop at 2ā€¦she should marry all the men in podaars houseā€¦.šŸ˜‚

She should marry Phuphasa and become the owner of Poddar firm smiley39
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

She should marry Phuphasa and become the owner of Poddar firm smiley39

phufasa and Ruhi will be good togetherā€¦super villain couple.ā€™.I really hope rishta has the guts to show thisā€¦.Rohit is useless..he can removed..and fufu and ruhi can start a hot affair..and then he can divorce Kajal. And together ruhi and fufu can destroy the podaarsā€¦in ghum pakhi Didi destroyed the chavanz before she left..so it can happen, here..šŸ‘,,it will be a good track. ā€¦abhimaan vs RuJay ( ruhi and sanjay) ..or RuFu šŸ˜‚