Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Congrats WD for 225 pts and Sandy for 200 pts. WD u r on roll. Tips or tricks?

follow your gut feeling and not your heart!😆 I followed my heart and backed NZ in the first two matches and lost points only😆 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl

The way they played, South Africa didn’t deserve to win the last 2 matches smiley36 They got really lucky smiley39smiley36

All 3 bolo. smiley37

SA have somehow found a way to anti-choke after choking all these years. smiley37smiley32

I think its got to do with MArkram and his trophy winning luck. 

He is the only SA cricketer to win a world cup at any level.He won u19 in 2014. 

Also he has won the SA20 twice in a row. 

He knows and utilizes locals well. smiley32

Prizi thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

We requested our tech team to rectify this, and add Tabraiz Shamsi as highest wicket taker. 

Doing this because, no one selected the other bowler Kushal Bhurtel, that is why, it's fair enough to give points to members who predict Shamsi's name for H W category. 

Points will be added accordingly. Please check your points once again after the change. 

I didn't even notice both took 4 wks with same ecosmiley39

Rosyme thumbnail

India

There should be a mini series for all these emerging cricket playing nations without expecting profits from ticket sales , advt etc

BeingBlunt thumbnail

WPL Wizzards

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

follow your gut feeling and not your heart!😆 I followed my heart and backed NZ in the first two matches and lost points only😆 

Congrats on winning the title with a clear margin. Its not even close LMAO. smiley32

Prizi thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Somehow I never select Hendricks for any match.

I picked him in earlier matches aj select nhi kia toh dekho

Prizi thumbnail

India

Congratulations wildysmiley40

Tips de do yaarsmiley36

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Rosyme

There should be a mini series for all these emerging cricket playing nations without expecting profits from ticket sales , advt etc

They played ACC premier T20 Cup 

These days there are several legues going on 

It's our Indian players stick to playing for India , Indian based leagues like  IPL , Ranjit trphy , TNPL and  if retire Legends Cricket league  mostly smiley37

Other country  players play for many tournament 

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 20 days ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Because of a tie between two bowlers regarding the highest wicket taker, we decided not to add any points to that category. 

Tabraiz Shamsi 4 Overs --19 runs-- 4 wickets -- 1 wide -- ECO :4.80

Kushal Bhurtel  4 Overs -- 19 runs-- 4 wickets-- 1 wide -- ECO:4.80

The set system won't accept two names for one category. That is why, we've decided not to add any points for this. 

We have taken this decision without any favour or ill-will. 

Please understand the situation.

There should be a super over between Shamsi and Bhurtel to decide who should get 50 points smiley36 Whichever option got more votes should be given 50 points smiley37

Nishnesh thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

They played ACC premier T20 Cup 

These days there are several legues going on 

It's our Indian players stick to playing for India , Indian based leagues like  IPL , Ranjit trphy , TNPL and  if retire Legends Cricket league  mostly smiley37

Other country  players play for many tournament 

Ind v zim T20I coming up in july at Harare i bet Jaiswal hits all bowlers in his dream