Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 19 days ago

South Africa vs Nepal Key Factors

Pitch Conditions

The South Africa vs Nepal encounter is scheduled to be played at Arnos Vale Ground in Kingstown, St. Vincent, which is considered a low-scoring ground with an average 1st innings total of 120. The pitch helped seamers and pacers more in the first clash of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024. 

Form and Fitness

So far, there has been no news of any injury across both camps. Further updates are awaited. South African bowlers look in better form than their batters. Nepal failed with their batting in the last match.                                 

Tactical Acumen

South Africa- The Proteas are far more powerful and far more experienced than Nepal in all sectors and their players have shown impeccable teamwork in the T20 World Cup 2024.                                                      

Nepal- Nepal is quite inexperienced and has a tough challenge against South Africa in the match. However, the opposition has fallen apart with their batting in some games in ICC events and Nepal might hope for the same. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Players to perform prediction

SA- David Miller, Heinrich Klaasen, Tristan Stubbs, Anrich Nortje, Ottniel Baartman, Keshav Maharaj, and Kagiso Rabada look in good touch in T20 WC 2024.

NEP- Rohit Paudel, Dipendra Airee, Sompal Kami, Karan KC, and Kushal Bhutel are a few strong members of the side and might come up with a brilliant show. 

South Africa vs Nepal Best Batsman Prediction

Who will score the most runs for SA in the match: David Miller or Quinton de Kock

Who will score the most runs for NEP in the match: Rohit Paudel or Kushal Bhurtel

South Africa vs Nepal Best Bowler Prediction

Who will pick the most wickets for SA in the match: Keshav Maharaj or Anrich Nortje 

Who will pick the most wickets for NEP in the match: Dipendra Airee or Sompal Kami

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Who will win the Match?

South Africa will defeat Nepal in the 31st match of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024. Nepal does not have the strength and experience to crush Proteas at the moment, who have been part of ICC events for decades. 

Nepal vs South Africa

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Thanks for the tag Madhu.smiley31

May the best team win.smiley20

Cheers..

Prizi thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

🏏ICC T20I WC 2024: Match 31: South Africa vs Nepal, Kingstown @5:00 PM IST🏏

South Africa vs Nepal Men's World Cup 2024 31st Match Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips - Vision11 Blog

South Africa is set to face Nepal for the first time on the international stage in the T20 World Cup 2024. The match will take place in Kingstown.

South Africa comes into this game with a perfect record, having won all three of their matches. Nepal, on the other hand, has yet to win a match and has played only one full game due to weather interruptions.

It wasn't surprising that South Africa's men's T20 World Cup squad were supplied with potentially valuable information before they had even checked in to their accommodation in Kingstown. 

"When we arrived at 3 am our bus driver told me that when the sea is rough there's bounce and pace, and when the sea is calm it spins," Rob Walter told a press conference on Wednesday. 

"Most importantly, I want us to be able to respond to the conditions in front of us and be able to figure out a method to win."

So far, so good. South Africa overcame the challenges presented by Nassau County's erratic pitch and sluggish outfield well enough to reel off wins against Sri Lanka, the Netherlands and Bangladesh. 

Another success over Nepal at Arnos Vale on Saturday and they will sail into the Super Eights - which they have already reached - with an unblemished record.

Sandeep Lamichhane stands in their way of doing so. Nepal's best player has yet to make it onto the field in the tournament because he was denied a United States visa and the team's first two matches were in Dallas and Lauderhill. 

Whether Lamichhane's conviction and subsequent acquittal for rape in Nepal was the reason for such a decision has not been disclosed by the US government. 

But there is little doubt that his return - he has not played an international since November - will be key to Nepal's chances.

Even so, anything except a resounding South Africa win will raise the alarm that, despite their performance so far, they are not as prepared for the business end of the tournament as they would like.

its 5 AM

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Thanks Priyanka for the correction. smiley31

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 18 days ago

Only two men's T20Is were played at this ground before the tournament, and the pitches were relaid before Thursday's game between Bangladesh and the Netherlands. Thus the likely conditions remain mostly a mystery. But we know the floodlights are new, and therefore good. There's little chance of enough rain to get in the way of the cricket.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Hello and welcome to ESPNcricinfo's live coverage of today's match between South Africa and Nepal in Kingstown, St. Vincent. South Africa have already qualified, but will look to finish the group stage strong with four wins from four games, while Nepal will look to get among the upsets, especially with legspinner Sandeep Lamichhane available for the first time in the tournament. I'm Abhimanyu and I'll be bringing you all the action alongside Madushka Balasuriya today.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

"As a Nepali and also a big fan of South Africa, in a dilemma which team to support today. Perhaps, one over Nepal and one over South Africa. But please don't tell my friends." My lips are sealed, Shiva Bhusal.

Bhim : "First thing first, How is the weather?. Rain victim Nepal fan who couldnot watch match in Florida and got plane ticket canceled next day." It's a little cloudy, but there is no rain predicted, as of now, so hopefully we should get uninterrupted action.

Prakash Gautam_: "As a Nepalese cricket fan, I would be delighted if Nepal shows resilience, regardless of the match outcome."

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Will spin play a big role today? And will South Africa's top order get some much needed runs and form going into the Super Eights? Firdose Moonda has covered these and other big questions in her preview.