Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

India

Posted: 19 days ago

8:55 pmUPDATE - We don't want to sound impatient but there will be a few who might be thinking for a cut-off time. Remember, we can have a 5-over shootout as the last positive straw, if weather permits. We don't have any official announcement as yet, but in the Sri Lanka-Nepal game, the cut-off time was 10.47 pm local time in a 7.30 pm start. So, going by that logic, we can expect the cut-off time for a 5-over shootout for this game to be around 11.17 pm IST (5.47 pm GMT). Hopefully, we get a much bigger game than that but given that we are close to losing almost an hour now, we will be in line to start losing overs.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Cricfanalways : "A shorter game will help Pakistan ... Err... Ireland as they have better hitters"

SoniRita thumbnail

India

11.30am The umpires will be out and about to inspect the outfield and ground conditions any moment. We've lost an hour's play so we'll now definitely have a truncated fixture. Remember a washout/abandonment here means USA are through and Pakistan are out.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Umpires head out for their inspection.

Savera84 thumbnail

India

The umpires will be out and about to inspect the outfield and ground conditions any moment. We've lost an hour's play so we'll now definitely have a truncated fixture. Remember a washout/abandonment here means USA are through and Pakistan are out.

Cricfanalways : "A shorter game will help Pakistan ... Err... Ireland as they have better hitters"

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Umpires head out for their inspection. The pitch gets an all clear, no issues there. But there are a few damp patches further away from the wicket.  When the umpires are treading through them, they are oozing some water

Edited by Savera84 - 19 days ago
Prizi thumbnail

India

If match happenes I'll get anda

All i did inky pinky ponky

Didn't get tym to read stats and all

I guess isse kehte hai in-laws housesmiley36

Prizi thumbnail

India

The pitch gets an all clear, no issues there. But there are a few damp patches further away from the wicket. When the umpires are treading through them, they are oozing some water

Prizi thumbnail

India

Plz open prediction window

Mujhe anda se bachao

Savera84 thumbnail

India

BREAKING: The game has been called off. USA are through to the Super Eights.