Vasundhara caught Durga, Vaiju's mother

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

As usual Durga Vaiju's mother trying to break marriage alliance of Vaiju calls Vasundharaji but she guess n caught her and confront her about that. And surprisingly she accepts it and try to change herself about vaiju

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow Vasundhara ji is such a smart woman so glad that she caught out dhongi Durga otherwise she’d create even more hurdles knowing her foul nature. Really hope she becomes a true supporter of Vaiju just like Jaya.

Loveindianforum thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

But question is, will she change her ways towards her daughter?

I still don’t trust her.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Wow Vasundhara ji is such a smart woman so glad that she caught out dhongi Durga otherwise she’d create even more hurdles knowing her foul nature. Really hope she becomes a true supporter of Vaiju just like Jaya.

yes vasundharaji is very smart and she didn't waste time to confront her. I think she will be only supporter of Vaiju in Mohite Patil house as others don't like vaiju including rana

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveindianforum

But question is, will she change her ways towards her daughter?

I still don’t trust her.

don't know that but she has shown realizing her mistake and feeling ashamed of that. what she will do in action that don't know