Vaiju Rana getting married at Gun point

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

While Mati se bandhi dor started as hindi adaptation of Telugu series Devatha and Bangoli series Sandhya Tara. It could not continue to follow it even for a month!

With constant low trp makers have finally decided to take a typical forced marriage route as this trop has often worked for Star plus dramas to give instant push in ratings.

Suddenly the wole story has been changed and Vaiju is sent to a so called Don village where people either kill you or force you to marry in case you r found hanging around unmarried! Setting a stage for Rana Vaiju forced marriage.

Well nothing new for ITV and I am all in for this twist. I know this twist will give much needed boost to the ratings of the show. So that we can see our Rana Vaiju love story slowly bloom after their marriage.

After all, ITV me pyaar shaadi ke baad hi hota hai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveindianforum thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So what will happen to Jaya?

I hope she should not be negative.

Looking forward to V and R love story.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Loveindianforum

So what will happen to Jaya?

I hope she should not be negative.

Looking forward to V and R love story.

Jaya went in coma after fire blast at their house.

Vaiju left her village and went to her mama's village for job/money after selling her land as it required for debts for her mothers last rights and hospital bills of jaya, handing over responsibility of jaya to kaveri and rana

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

While Mati se bandhi dor started as hindi adaptation of Telugu series Devatha and Bangoli series Sandhya Tara. It could not continue to follow it even for a month!

With constant low trp makers have finally decided to take a typical forced marriage route as this trop has often worked for Star plus dramas to give instant push in ratings.

Suddenly the wole story has been changed and Vaiju is sent to a so called Don village where people either kill you or force you to marry in case you r found hanging around unmarried! Setting a stage for Rana Vaiju forced marriage.

Well nothing new for ITV and I am all in for this twist. I know this twist will give much needed boost to the ratings of the show. So that we can see our Rana Vaiju love story slowly bloom after their marriage.

After all, ITV me pyaar shaadi ke baad hi hota hai.

VaiRa marriage was on cards anyhow but thought they will go slow but they jump to this situation.

Anyways hate/force marriage brings trp same happened case of udariyaan after fatejo forced marriage trp was increase so hope here it will also happen same

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
ShanUlas thumbnail

Lol that's quit natural... Isme naya kya.... We know sitara wayssmiley6

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why are they randomly copying Imlie’s story smiley5 I know the FL resembles her but still.

Loveindianforum thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Let see how the story goes.

As for one is happy to see their story.

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just saw an article related to this drama.....

SP launched a new show "Mati se bandhi dor".......but trp ke chakkar mein woh Imlie hogaya ab. Imlie was highest rated show on sp through it's entire run,ab jab backdrop bhi same hai toh story ko exactly copy karne mein kitna time lagega smiley24. Anyways.... jabtak trp aur paisa bhar bhar ke aayega tab tak no problem.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Lol that's quit natural... Isme naya kya.... We know sitara wayssmiley6

yeh but its started on good note so hoped for good

lets which way its proceedingsmiley6