Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: Loveindianforum

I hope not.

I like Rana and Vaiju together.

I have no problems with Vaira. But Vaiju is undergoing a lot of things. Yes, she has the tendency to make mistakes, but the way Ranvijay and Sulekha shouts at her is not acceptable.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 24 days ago

I hope not.

I like Rana and Vaiju together.

yeh but they should show some believable lovestory

Barunash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 days ago

Yes it’s hard to connect with vaijuand rana but wanted to watch there story I wish they did not have jaya in this

Loveindianforum thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

They messed up the story of both R and V.

Jaya is the second lead, but it seems like she’s the main lead.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 days ago

They messed up the story of both R and V.

Jaya is the second lead, but it seems like she’s the main lead.

Jaya is a side character…it’s just that she’s married to the hero. This is Vaijjus story..she’s clearly the heroine..and the story is shown from her perspective..but I don’t know how they’re going to end it..because rana and vaijju can only be together if Jaya dies..the other alternative is vaijju divorcing Rana and they show her get another love and move on..I really don’t want vaijju to die..she’s the life of the show and it will be very sad..
Barunash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 days ago

I am also interested in rana mother reaction to vaiju and Rana wedding she might choose jaya as she is wedded wife for her

Hopefully they show Jaya and Rana moving away from each other due to their own differences not because of vaiju and keep her positive and find a new life

Loveindianforum thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Lots of people hate Vaiju character due to how she is portrayed😡

Writers need to change the narrative of the character and story!

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Barunash

Yes it’s hard to connect with vaijuand rana but wanted to watch there story I wish they did not have jaya in this

yeh its hard as how much he loves jaya may be vaiju should part ways and concentrate on her aim of getting back her land

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Jaya is a side character…it’s just that she’s married to the hero. This is Vaijjus story..she’s clearly the heroine..and the story is shown from her perspective..but I don’t know how they’re going to end it..because rana and vaijju can only be together if Jaya dies..the other alternative is vaijju divorcing Rana and they show her get another love and move on..I really don’t want vaijju to die..she’s the life of the show and it will be very sad..

its possible rana be with one of them when one of them moved out of MP Niwas to get their aim then other one can be with rana. I thought of jaya will part way when she was thinking about her career but now vaiju herself shown her opportunities in the village to her just like she suggested online music classes to ragini. So that possibility is also diminished. Now vaiju moving out of MP Niwas can happen. But as she is main lead so that will not also happen

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barunash

I am also interested in rana mother reaction to vaiju and Rana wedding she might choose jaya as she is wedded wife for her

Hopefully they show Jaya and Rana moving away from each other due to their own differences not because of vaiju and keep her positive and find a new life

but vaiju is first wedded wife of rana is that marriage is valid first and it will be hard to choose for her as she like vaiju but rana loves jaya