Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

In yesterdays epi Vaiju's sisters gave her hope and support when ranvijay left unanswered to vaiju. Though elder sister scold her but at the end she also worried for her and support her and about Jaya, Vaiju is her idol so she worship her. Instead their mother wanted to break this marriage alliance any how. Isn't sisters are better than her mother

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Completely agree the so called mother is beyond disgusting, how evil of her to want her daughter to remain unmarried for the rest of her life! What kind of mother does that to their own child? That Kaveri is another clown hate how she always taunts poor Vaiju if Jaya wasn’t there then she’d continue to taunt the poor girl. Jaya is the only well wisher for Vaiju she always encourages and stands up for her when needed. The poor girl even sacrificed her love for her Didi. Nazar na lage inke pure rishte pe. I really hope Jaya finds a good soulmate as well.

lovecolin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

In yesterdays epi Vaiju's sisters gave her hope and support when ranvijay left unanswered to vaiju. Though elder sister scold her but at the end she also worried for her and support her and about Jaya, Vaiju is her idol so she worship her. Instead their mother wanted to break this marriage alliance any how. Isn't sisters are better than her mother

I am telling you, that is NOT her biological mother!! She is too evil towards her to be related to Vaiju
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lovecolin

I am telling you, that is NOT her biological mother!! She is too evil towards her to be related to Vaiju

Completely agree, no mother would ever be so cruel to their own child. Any other woman would be the happiest if their daughter got a rishta unlike this fraud who slyly gets them declined!
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Completely agree the so called mother is beyond disgusting, how evil of her to want her daughter to remain unmarried for the rest of her life! What kind of mother does that to their own child? That Kaveri is another clown hate how she always taunts poor Vaiju if Jaya wasn’t there then she’d continue to taunt the poor girl. Jaya is the only well wisher for Vaiju she always encourages and stands up for her when needed. The poor girl even sacrificed her love for her Didi. Nazar na lage inke pure rishte pe. I really hope Jaya finds a good soulmate as well.

still Kaveri is better than their mother atleast she wants Vaiju's marriage to happen unlike her mother and about Jaya hope she remains same in future not turn negative like jasmine in udariyaan

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovecolin

what is shown in other language versions?

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Kaveri's marriage is a total failure as her husband beats her up. It was Vaiju who saved her from his clutches. Durga tried to sabotage her marriage by blaspheming her. She tried the same with Vasundhara, but it backfired her. Kaveri is ungrateful, while Jaya considered Vaiju as her role model.

Loveindianforum thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am glad that the forum is getting active smiley1

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavitha_r

Kaveri's marriage is a total failure as her husband beats her up. It was Vaiju who saved her from his clutches. Durga tried to sabotage her marriage by blaspheming her. She tried the same with Vasundhara, but it backfired her. Kaveri is ungrateful, while Jaya considered Vaiju as her role model.

Might be Jaya turn negative