Vaiju's mother is partial towards her daughters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Vaiju's mother is partial towards her daughter when ranvijay's alliance received she hided it for her youngest daughter jaya thinking he will be best suitable for her. Its seems like vaiju is not her real daughter when ranvijay says your sister is different from you whether she is your real sister?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveindianforum thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I wonder why? What really amazes me is that she’s crying her crocodile tears 😂 for her daughter.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveindianforum

I wonder why? What really amazes me is that she’s crying her crocodile tears 😂 for her daughter.

yeh and when alliance of ranvijay received she kept for jaya. But that was funny she was tally and received ranvijay's callsmiley36he must be thinking kya family hai!smiley37
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

she is worrying as vasundharaji sent proposal for vaiju as her bread earner will be going

lovecolin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Her mother is HELLA shady!! I don’t know what her deal is but she doesn’t like Vaiju that’s for sure and I am sure she is a stepmother or she adopted her. The crocodile tears had me rolling 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

I knew this the moment she was introduced shakal se devious lagti hai woh. What a disgusting hag she is who is partial with her own daughters and relies on her daughter for free service!

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovecolin

Her mother is HELLA shady!! I don’t know what her deal is but she doesn’t like Vaiju that’s for sure and I am sure she is a stepmother or she adopted her. The crocodile tears had me rolling 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

I also thinks the same. she must be step daughter or adopted then why can't she expect bread earning from other daughters.

Loveindianforum thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think she only wants Vaiju around to do all the farm work 🥹

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveindianforum

I think she only wants Vaiju around to do all the farm work 🥹

yes she worried about bread and butter and loans and farm work and yes her other daughters study and marriage