Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

You are right only initial 100 episodes was good after that writes completely spoiled storyline

Ending to itni rushed ki hai last epi dekhkar 0.01% bhi bura nahi laga achha hua end ho gaya ye bakwas show

Seriously jab more than 2 weeks ka notice tha to they could have given a much better and logical ending. Ye to Aisa laga ki makers were hoping for another extension and ye bas reserve ke liya rakha. Itna rushed and illogical ending to unn shows ka bhi nahi hota jinhe 2 day notice milta hai. Katelaal and sons got only 2 day notice but unka ending bhi jyada logical tha.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: FantasyFan_8

Seriously jab more than 2 weeks ka notice tha to they could have given a much better and logical ending. Ye to Aisa laga ki makers were hoping for another extension and ye bas reserve ke liya rakha. Itna rushed and illogical ending to unn shows ka bhi nahi hota jinhe 2 day notice milta hai. Katelaal and sons got only 2 day notice but unka ending bhi jyada logical tha.

Seedhe seedhe dikha dete Chandra telling Dhruv about the girl you married is Tara and not me, when he brought Tara home. And things would've been simple. Kya nautanki karte hai ye log smiley11

1223072 thumbnail

Wahi to 2 weeks ke notice ke bad bhi itni illogical ending 🤦‍♀

Ssp ne pure show me leads ki chemistry ko utilize nahi kiya ye bat yaad reh jayegi ab hamesha smiley7

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Wahi to 2 weeks ke notice ke bad bhi itni illogical ending 🤦‍♀

Ssp ne pure show me leads ki chemistry ko utilize nahi kiya ye bat yaad reh jayegi ab hamesha smiley7

Absolutely. Aisa lag raha tha jaise makers deliberately unka romance dikhana hi nahi chahte.

1223072 thumbnail

Absolutely. Aisa lag raha tha jaise makers deliberately unka romance dikhana hi nahi chahte.

Ssp ki yahi problem hai leads ki chemistry waste kar dete hai faltu ke turns and twits ke chakkar me

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Ssp ki yahi problem hai leads ki chemistry waste kar dete hai faltu ke turns and twits ke chakkar me

Then I would simply not watch another show of this PH. smiley36

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

ZDMN mei bhi yahi kiya tha smiley44
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Then I would simply not watch another show of this PH. smiley36

good choice but it is one the better PHs smiley36 they come up with good concepts and then ruin it smiley37
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

good choice but it is one the better PHs smiley36 they come up with good concepts and then ruin it smiley37

Kya fayda phir. I m anyways taking break from ITV for now. Nothing of interest on air at the moment. Let's see when I found a show good enough to watch

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

You are right only initial 100 episodes was good after that writes completely spoiled storyline

Ending to itni rushed ki hai last epi dekhkar 0.01% bhi bura nahi laga achha hua end ho gaya ye bakwas show

I guess many of Us will remember DT for it's 1st 100 episode

U know sometimes We need to concentrate on Positive Sides only smiley17

Not Surprised TBH .

I was thinking whether I should watch last episode or not So thanks for Clearing 0.001% confusion/ dilemma that I havesmiley36.