FF Timeless Bonds : Dhruv Tara's Reincarnated Romance

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

Timeless Bonds : Reincarnated Romance Crossover Alternate Universe Fic

Dhruv Tara × Arjun (Star Plus)

When Dhruv Tara got married in 17th century they lived a happily ever after.

In the 21st century, Dhruv and Tara are reborn and fate brings them together. Tara is a cop, Dhruv is a doctor.

Will they recognise each other?

Will they fall in love again?

Will Samrat and Surya Pratap stop Tara from reuniting with Dhruv in this life?

A tale of fate, a tale of love, a tale of dark crimes...

Index

Prologue: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165772771

Chapter 1: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165772983

Chapter 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165774639

Chapter 3: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165784090

Cover by Shibu smiley42❤️❤️🥰🥰

Edited by Satrangi_Curls - 24 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_diA4DoKic/?igsh=MWhocXVjZGtydHJjNg==

D I S C L A I M E R

Hello people!

Dhruv Tara has been close to my heart and now that the show has ended, I felt the need to write this story.

Honestly, I didn't watch the show after death of Maharaja (Tara's dad), but I followed the discussions and caught up with Dhara moments online.

So, the characters might not behave like they did in the show, because this is my version.

I don't write romances as such, so I had to do a crossover with my favourite show Arjun. Tara here is a cop, a lady with standards and someone who lives life on her own terms.

Dhruv is mostly the same as the show, a green forest we all love!

Other than Tara and her three "lovers", I haven't bothered to reincarnate the other characters, mainly because it would become too much of a mess. You can look at Arjun and Roshni as Mahaveer and Anasuya reincarnated, but I didn't want them to have those memories, since they ruined my favourite duo.

That's all for now, take it with a pinch of salt and a bowl of popcorn, enjoy the ride, there's going to be a lot of drama.

Feel free to give scene suggestions, if they fit in the storyline, I'll take it.

🌌🌠🌌

Edited by Satrangi_Curls - 18 days ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Prologue

In the cosmos,

where stars are born

and extinguished,

hope weaves

its own constellations.

Dhruv and Tara,

their souls entangled

across lifetimes,

dance in stardust,

their love transcending

mortal boundaries.

They touch fingertips,

whispering promises

across the time.

Hope, like gravity,

pulls them together

an unseen force that defies entropy.

They seek each other

in the warmth of distant suns

a cosmic heartbeat

that echoes through eternity.

Love,

like the stars,

burns brighter in the darkness,

forever reaching toward infinity.

🌠

🌌

In the grand halls of Damsingh's palace, exuded opulence and elegance. The palace, with its intricate carvings and majestic architecture, stood as a testament to the family's legacy.

Little Pratap, a lively 5-year-old, was playing hide-and-seek with his friend Tara, a cheerful 3-year-old, amidst the sprawling gardens filled with blooming flowers and fountains.

Nearby, in a beautifully decorated courtyard, Damsingh and Suryakant, their fathers, sat on plush cushions, enjoying a cup of tea and watching their children play.

Damsingh smiled at the children. "Look at them, Surya. They get along so well. It's like they've known each other forever."

Suryakant nodded. "Indeed, Damsingh. They are inseparable."

Damsingh peered thoughtfully. "Surya, what if we formalize this bond? What if Pratap and Tara get married when they grow up?"

Suryakant smiled. "That's an interesting idea. Our families have always been close. This would only strengthen our bond. But let's leave it to the kids, they can decide what to do once they grow up."

"Well, in our family, whatever the head decides, is final." Damsingh twisted his moustache.

"Not that my daughter won't listen to me but I want her to enjoy her childhood without being burdened by this decision. I hope you understand." Suryakant looked at his angel laughing as she chased a butterfly.

Damsingh held out his hand. "Alright. When the time is right, we'll think about their wedding."

The two fathers shook hands with a sense of joy and anticipation. Meanwhile, Pratap and Tara continued to play, blissfully unaware of the future plans being made for them.

🌠 • 🌌

Twenty Years Later

The anklets jingled as she ran across the crystal hallways, reflecting and refracting light in a kaleidoscope of colors. The floors seemed to ripple like water.

The walls and ceilings were embellished with beautiful frescoes and murals. The soft murmur of voices telling tales of love, bravery, and magic.

A sword twisted through her body. Loud screams echoed in the grand hallways as the floor drenched in blood.

She woke up panting. Sweat beads formed on her forehead, her hand trembled as she reached for the glass of water. A knot in her stomach deepened with fear. She was tired of this recurring nightmare.

With trembling hands she dialled a number.

"Hello, you've reached the help /ine. My name is Dhruv. How can I help you?" A silky smooth, kind voice answered.

Tara felt relieved hearing his voice. "I... I don't know if I can do this anymore. But I don't wanna die."

Dhruv continued in his empathetic voice. "I'm really sorry you're feeling this way. I'm here to listen and support you."

Tara held back her tears. "It's just... everything. I don't understand it."

"It's okay to feel overwhelmed. You're not alone in this. "

"Will you answer whenever I call?" She asked, wiping her tears.

"I will try. Remember, it's okay to ask for help. You're taking a brave step by reaching out today. Let's take this one step at a time."

Tara took a deep breath. "Just keep talking, please."

Dhruv smiled. "I'm glad to hear that. We can keep talking for as long as you need. You're important, and your feelings matter. Let's work together to find some ways to make things feel a bit more manageable."

"Sounds good."

"Small steps can make a big difference. And remember, I'm here for you anytime you need to talk."

🌠 • 🌌

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Character Sketch

Tara Priya Rawte : The wildchild of Rawte family, a no-nonsense cop, just like her brother and the best person to be around, but cross her and you die.

Dr. Dhruv Saxena : A physician, fun-loving, kind soul who loves to help people whenever he's not treating his patients. He was adopted as a child and his adoptive parents died in an accident few years ago.

Samrat Singh : A shrewd businessman, competitor of Rawtes. Has ties with the underworld and a secret identity. (Senapati Samrat reborn)

Pratap Damsingh Rathore : A forensic expert, childhood friend of Tara, their parents have planned their wedding. (Surya Pratap reborn)

Suryakant Rawte : An ex-army official, currently CEO of Rawte Group. A business tycoon. Strict but caring father.

Sugandha Rawte : Mother of Arjun and Tara, living and caring woman.

Arjun Suryakant Rawte : A no-nonsense cop, ETF second in command. Loves his family and wife a lot.

Roshni Arjun Rawte : Managing Director of Rawte Group, caring and sweet woman, equally cunning businesswoman.

Dr. Aditi Malhotra : Dhruv's co-worker, secretly in love with him.

Team ETF

Sameer Damsingh Rathore : Chief of ETF, best friend of Arjun, Pratap's elder brother.

Aisha Kapoor : Arms and ammunitions expert.

Chandrakant Patil : former Commando

Liza D'Cruz : Forensic expert

Shreekant Sen : Tech expert

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Chapter 1

London,

Tara's heart raced as she pushed open the door to Pratap's apartment. The dim light revealed him snuggled in the arms of a stranger woman. She clenched her fists, anger and betrayal bubbling inside her.

"Pratap," she said, her voice trembling. "What is this?"

He woke up, panic in his eyes. "Tara, I can explain—"

She cut him off. "Explain? You've been lying to me all along!" She pointed at the woman, "Who is she? How long has this been going on?"

Pratap stammered, but Tara wasn't listening. Her mind raced, memories of their laughter, their shared secrets, now tainted. She had trusted him, believed in their love and friendship. And now it was shattered.

"You don't get it," she whispered, tears welling up. "I loved you, Pratap. But you—" Her voice cracked. "You destroyed us. How could you behave like this?"

He reached for her, but she stepped back. "No," she said, her heart breaking. "I won't let you hurt me anymore."

Tara turned and walked away, leaving Pratap behind. The pain would linger, but she'd survive. Love had betrayed her, but she'd find a way to heal.

And in the quiet of her empty apartment, Tara wept for what was lost, for the love that had turned to ashes. The confrontation had left scars, but she'd rise from them, stronger and wiser.

Sometimes, heartbreak was the price of love.

The days that followed were a blur for Tara. The apartment they had once shared felt cavernous, its walls echoing with memories. She avoided social gatherings, afraid of running into Pratap or anyone who knew them as a couple. Tara decided to return to India, despite being accepted for her dream job.

🌠⋋✿ ⁰ • ⁰ ✿⋌🌌

A week later,

Delhi,

The anklets jingled as she ran across the glassy hallways. The floors seemed to ripple like water.

The walls and ceilings were embellished with beautiful frescoes and murals. The soft murmur of voices telling tales of love, bravery, and magic.

A sword twisted through her body. Loud screams echoed in the grand hallways as the floor drenched in blood.

Tara woke up panting. Sweat beads formed on her forehead, her hand trembled as she reached for the glass of water. A knot in her stomach deepened with fear. She was tired of this recurring nightmare. She had hoped that a change in place would help her forget the betrayal, but it had been difficult.

Pratap's cheating had been a big blow to her self esteem. She had known him all her life as a friend, a year into relationship and all that wasted just for a night? She despised his guts.

And these recurring nightmares, where someone always ends up dying was the last straw. Her mind was in a dark place and she wanted to do the unthinkable. Her heart was heavy.

With trembling hands she dialled a number. It went unanswered. Fresh tears welled up her eyes. Not even Bhaiya wants to talk to me. Her mind told her. You are useless. Nobody wants you.

Tara stood at the window of the hotel suite. She looked below. 15 floors. Her heart pounded and she took a step back. She picked her phone again, dialling another number.

"Hello, you've reached the helpIine. My name is Dhruv. How can I help you?" A silky smooth, kind voice answered.

Tara felt a strange sense of relief hearing his voice. "I... I don't know if I can do this anymore. But I don't wanna die."

Dhruv continued in his empathetic voice. "I'm really sorry you're feeling this way. I'm here to listen and support you."

Tara held back her tears. "It's just... everything. I don't understand it."

"It's okay to feel overwhelmed. You're not alone in this." Dhruv comforted her. "Are you in any dangerous situation, at the moment? Anything around you that can cause hurt?"

"No. I am safe." She asked, wiping her tears. "Will you answer whenever I call?" His soothing voice struck the chords of her heart.

"Surely. Remember, it's okay to ask for help. You took a brave step by reaching out today. Let's take this one step at a time. How do you want me to help?"

Tara took a deep breath. "Just keep talking, please." Keep talking, I want to hear your voice. She felt her heart beat in sync with his voice. What is happening? Why is this stranger feeling like someone she knows since ages?

Dhruv smiled. "I'm glad to hear that. We can keep talking for as long as you need. You're important, and your feelings matter. Let's work together to find some ways to make things feel a bit more manageable."

"Sounds good." Anything, as long as I can hear your voice. It is soothing my soul. Tara's heart was in a different world. She could feel it slip away from her control.

Dhruv looked up the list of questions on his screen. "Tell me, what are your hobbies?"

"I love photography, writing and reading." She plopped on the bed.

"Interesting! Do you keep a journal?"

"Yes. Although I haven't felt like writing in a while."

"That's okay, but try writing something whenever possible. It helps. Even I keep a journal."

"What do you write in it?" Tara asked. Tell me about you. Who are you.

"Anything that interests me in the day. Like yesterday I found this little kitten in my lobby."

"I'm a cat person too! They're so adorable, right?" Tara's phone chimed with a missed call, snapping her back to present. "Anyway, thanks. You really helped me feel better."

"I'm glad. Small steps can make a big difference. And remember, I'm here for you anytime you need to talk."

"Thanks again." She disconnected the call. Her phone rang again. "Yes bhaiya!"

"Piyu, is everything alright? You called in the middle of night." Arjun's concerned voice reached her.

"Oh, I didn't realise it bhaiya. Here in London, it's still evening." She lied.

"Alright. I was caught up in work, didn't see your call. Anyway, when are you coming to Mumbai?"

"The flight is tomorrow. A few hours layover in Delhi and then I'll be with you!"

"Have a happy and safe journey, Piyu!" Arjun wished her.

"Goodnight bhaiya."

🌠⋋✿ ⁰ • ⁰ ✿⋌🌌

Next morning

The bustling café hummed with activity—the clinking of cups, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee, and the soft murmur of conversations. Tara sat by the window, her handmade journal open, last night's nightmare and the comforting chat with the stranger playing in her mind. Dhruv. She mindlessly scribbled the name on her journal. Why did that stranger feel so familiar?

And then he walked in—with eyes like forgotten constellations. His name, remained unknown to her, but something in the way he glanced around, as if searching for a familiar face, tugged at her heart.

Their eyes met—a fleeting connection that transcended time. In that moment, they were more than strangers; they were kindred souls, brushing against each other in the crowded universe.

Dhruv ordered a latte and settled at the adjacent table, his fingers tapping a rhythm on the wooden surface. Tara stole glances, capturing the shape of his jaw, the way his lips curved when he read something amusing on his phone.

She wanted to stand up, talk to him but the heartbreak was fresh in her mind. She didn't have the heart to break again, for now. Anyway the stranger from last night was already making some space in her heart.

When Dhruv finally stood, his gaze lingered on Tara. She smiled softly, wondering why did her lips turn to smile at a stranger. He nodded, as if understanding, and walked away.

Tara returned to her journal, capturing the memory—the fleeting meet, the unspoken words, and the inexplicable pull of destiny.

Tara's heart remained suspended in that café, Dhruv's fleeting presence etched into her consciousness. She traced the rim of her coffee cup, the warmth seeping through her fingertips. The world outside blurred—the honking cars, the hurried footsteps—while the memory of his eyes held her captive. His voice sounding in her head.

Was it curiosity or something deeper? Tara couldn't decipher. But she knew that in those stolen seconds, they had shared a universe—a silent conversation that transcended words. She wondered if he felt it too, if he carried their encounter like a secret talisman.

As the café buzzed around her, Tara vowed to remember the stranger who felt like home. Maybe, just maybe, their paths would cross again, and this time, they'd linger, unraveling the threads of destiny that had woven them together.

But for now, she sipped her cooling coffee, her journal forgotten, and let the ache of possibility settle in her chest.

Dhruv stepped out of the café, the lingering warmth of the encounter still clinging to him. He adjusted his collar, the fabric rough against his skin. The city swallowed him—the honking cars, the hurried footsteps—yet Tara's eyes remained imprinted on his soul.

Who was she? A chance encounter or a cosmic conspiracy? Dhruv had always been a skeptic, but her smile defied logic. It held secrets—of dreams suspended in midair. He wondered if she felt it too—the pull, the inexplicable connection.

As he walked, he replayed their silent conversation—the way her lips curved into a soft smile, the way she looked at him. The lines of worries etched on her face, made him want to pull her in his embrace, letting her forget all the worries. He longed to know her name, to unravel the mystery behind those eyes. Only if he had asked her. But the café was a transient space, and their paths had diverged.

Still, Dhruv carried the memory—the fleeting meet, the unspoken words—as he navigated the crowded streets. Maybe, just maybe, the universe would conspire again, weaving their stories together.

🌠⋋✿ ⁰ • ⁰ ✿⋌🌌

Morning,

Rawte Mansion

The old wooden door creaked open, and Tara stepped into the familiar warmth of her childhood home. The scent of incense and spices enveloped her, triggering memories of laughter, arguments, and shared meals.

In the lavish living room, Arjun stood by the window, his eyes widening as he caught sight of her. His once-boyish face now bore the marks of adulthood—lines etched by responsibility and time. But the joy in his expression was unmistakable.

"Piyu!" he exclaimed, crossing the room in long strides. He enveloped her in a tight hug, and she felt the strength of his arms, the heartbeat that echoed her own. "You're finally back."

Tara pulled away, blinking back tears. "Five years," she said. "It feels like a lifetime."

Arjun grinned. "London changed you, Piyu. You're all sophisticated now."

She chuckled. "Sophisticated or just sleep-deprived from those late-night study sessions."

As they talked, Roshni appeared from the kitchen—a vision in a vibrant saree, her eyes bright with curiosity. "Tara!" she exclaimed, pulling her into a hug. "Welcome home."

Tara hugged her sister-in-law. Roshni had seamlessly become a part of the family during Tara's absence. Her laughter filled the house, and her culinary experiments had become legendary.

"Thanks, bhabhi," Tara said. "You've been holding down the fort, I hear."

Roshni winked. "Someone had to. Arjun can't cook to save his life."

Arjun protested, but the banter was interrupted by the arrival of their parents. Sugandha, their mother, elegant in a silk saree, enveloped Tara in a maternal embrace. "My little girl," she whispered. "You've grown."

Suryakant, his voice gruff yet tender, patted her shoulder. "London treated you well?"

She nodded. "It did. But there's no place like home." She buried her face in her father's embrace.

And in that moment, surrounded by love and familiarity, Tara knew she was where she belonged. London might have shaped her, but this house—the people—was her anchor.

🌠⋋✿ ⁰ • ⁰ ✿⋌🌌

"Piyu!" Arjun called his beloved sister. She had returned to Mumbai two days ago but he had been busy with a case. Tonight, he finally had time to chat with his sister and she seemed troubled. Roshni had briefed him about her breakup.

"Taru," he said softly, "you don't have to carry this pain alone."

Tara looked up, eyes red-rimmed. "I trusted him, bhaiya. And he—" Her voice cracked. "He betrayed me. He cheated on me. Me? Am I not pretty enough? Am I not good enough? He just left me for some other woman he met a few months ago. We've known each other since childhood. And yet, he didn't value us. The bond we shared, what we cherished for all these years. He lied to me. Bloody cheater."

Arjun's heart clenched as tears fell from her eyes. He enveloped her into a hug. "He didn't deserve you, Piyu. Don't cry for him."

"I'm not crying for him, it's my time and effort he wasted. He toyed with my feelings. He was my friend before being my lover. I wish he valued our friendship just enough to not cheat on me."

Arjun leaned forward, wiping off her tears. "Trust is a double-edged sword. But it's also what makes us human." He paused. "You'll heal, Tara. It will take some time, but you will. And we're here for you. Come on now, give me my precious smile."

She smiled a little. He pecked her forehead. "Let's have some ice-cream!" She nodded.

🌠⋋✿ ⁰ • ⁰ ✿⋌🌌

~•~

Dhruv and Tara, crossed paths once. How was their meet/s?

What do you think of Pratap? How could he cheat on her?

Did you like Tara and Arjun? Are the siblings cute?

How soon do you want Dhruv and Tara to meet?

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Chapter 1:

Dhruv and Tara, crossed paths once. How was their meet/s?

What do you think of Pratap? How could he cheat on her?

Did you like Tara and Arjun? Are the siblings cute?

How soon do you want Dhruv and Tara to meet?

Chapter 2:

Did the ArNi scene become too hot? *I edited out a portion because of rules smiley36 full scene on watty

Dhruv Tara talked to each other again. Will they meet too?

What will happen when Dhruv figures out she lied to him?

Samrat is here and he feels a connect to Tara.

What do you think their dance will turn into?

Edited by Satrangi_Curls - 23 days ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail

wow already prologue and 2 chapters to catch up onsmiley36

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Next chapter bhi ready hai smiley36

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 24 days ago

Hey,

Thanks for the tag