**Dhruv Tara - Samay Sadi Se Pare Episode Discussion Thread #21 ** - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

I will give it a start and watch ⌚ β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘‹πŸ½

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 days ago

While the 19th century may or may not be good, i definitely did not like how they ended the 17th century track. Like despite sacrificing so much, Dhruv could not get his happy ending. Tara was never shown how wrong she was and little Shaurya had to face an untimely death just because he wanted a happy life. 

While Bhabhosa's evilness won despite doing nothing good at all. 

BUSH146 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Kal se punar janam track start ho raha hai  kon kon chance dene wala hai is fresh story ko smiley36

Chinnu kyu mazaak krti smiley37smiley37, Dimaag khraab krna h fir se jo inhe dekhesmiley36
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FantasyFan_8

While the 19th century may or may not be good, i definitely did not like how they ended the 17th century track. Like despite sacrificing so much, Dhruv could not get his happy ending. Tara was never shown how wrong she was and little Shaurya had to face an untimely death just because he wanted a happy life. 

While Bhabhosa's evilness won despite doing nothing good at all. 

How did they end it btw? Did Shaurya ever come to know that Dhruv was his father? And what happened to Mahaveer/Meenakshi?

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BUSH146

Chinnu kyu mazaak krti smiley37smiley37, Dimaag khraab krna h fir se jo inhe dekhesmiley36

Agar dhruv tara ko chhodkar uski sis ke pichhe padega to maja aayega na smiley39

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

How did they end it btw? Did Shaurya ever come to know that Dhruv was his father? And what happened to Mahaveer/Meenakshi?

No. Shaurya accepted Dhruv as his other father. And while they told him about time travel, they didn't him that Dhruv was his biological father.

They ended it with Bhabhosa setting the time travel cave on fire while DT and Shaurya were trying to leave for 21st century. She even cursed them to never be happy together but Mahaveer blessed them with eternal love and togetherness.

They didn't concluded any other relationship or track.

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Agar dhruv tara ko chhodkar uski sis ke pichhe padega to maja aayega na smiley39

We all know ki wo to hone se raha. Though it's possible that Dhruv's father may send alliance for her sis as Tara's parentage is unknown and Chandra's dadi is deliberately keeping her dark skinned so that Chandra doesn't get overshadowed by her beauty 

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

What's going on 

Punar janam dikha rahe hai kya smiley3

Technically punishment for making navrang a Public transport 

& Wasting time of Fictional God smiley36

That's why Navrang thrown Them just like A football ⚽  to Some random Century  smiley36

And Fictional God Didn't like 

Not-So- sweet singer

+ Ex Dr. Dhruv Saxena's

Favourite song "Ra Ra Ra Ta Ra.... " 

So as A punishment "Learn how to sing A Song" smiley36

πŸ‘‡

https://x.com/SonySABTV/status/1805943846553149524

& attitude Princess of VG & Fake Rani Sa of ... (Sorry I forget name of That kingdom)

That's why smiley36

πŸ‘‡

https://x.com/sabtv/status/1805946619113935003

Just joking  smiley36

On serious note ,

I think they realized that they ruined FL Badly & Audience isn't ready to accept her Back as Mrs Tarapriya Saxena without proper redemption.

Last week Trp is 0.4 

& it dropped bcz of Fake Rani Sa's attachment/ love for Her so called Fake Husband & Fake in-laws..

So only option they have is Fresh start 

And Reincarnation is Better option than introducing Gen 2 with same face.

Edited by Erum.Jannat - 6 days ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Maybe I'll check on YT smiley36

Just because Riya looks super pretty on that swing smiley36

Erum.Jannat thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Kal se punar janam track start ho raha hai  kon kon chance dene wala hai is fresh story ko smiley36

Though it's fresh start but I don't think i'll ...unless news regarding new writer is true And if new writer proves himself/ herself better than Previous one then maybe after checking weekly update ,I'll think about it .