Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Posted: 3 months ago

Jaadu hain nashaa hain 😂😂😂😂
SoniRita thumbnail

India

Rohit Sharma: Knew it would be tough. Credit to us for the way we held our nerve and got that partnership. Credit to Surya and Dube for showing the maturity and taking us through. Lot of these guys have played cricket together, very happy to see their progress. Saw them last year in MLC as well, they are all hard-working guys. We knew bowlers had to take the lead, run scoring was difficult. All the bowlers did the job, particularly Arshdeep. You want options and we should be able to use them as and when we can. Today, the pitch favoured the seamers so wanted to use him. It is a big relief, playing cricket here wasn't easy. We had to stick through till the end in all 3 games. Will take a lot of confidence from these wins.

Prizi thumbnail

India

Rohit Sharma: Knew it would be tough. Credit to us for the way we held our nerve and got that partnership. Credit to Surya and Dube for showing the maturity and taking us through. Lot of these guys have played cricket together, very happy to see their progress. Saw them last year in MLC as well, they are all hard-working guys. We knew bowlers had to take the lead, run scoring was difficult. All the bowlers did the job, particularly Arshdeep. You want options and we should be able to use them as and when we can. Today, the pitch favoured the seamers so wanted to use him. It is a big relief, playing cricket here wasn't easy. We had to stick through till the end in all 3 games. Will take a lot of confidence from these wins.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Is rhe Ireland match on this pitch?

Nope florida. All matches in Ny r done now
WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Is rhe Ireland match on this pitch?

Nope. Lauderhill, florida
Prizi thumbnail

India

Arshdeep Singh | Player of the Match (4-0-9-4): Very very happy with the performance. In the last two games, I gave away little more runs, wasn't happy with that. The team always shows belief in me and keep backing me, I had to deliver for them. The wicket is very conducive to fast bowlers and it's helping us get some seam movement. The plan was simple, pitch it in the wicket and let the ball do the talking. Don't give easy balls to score, our batsmen are also facing difficulties to score runs. The plan was to hit the hard lengths. In conditions like this, you can use the wicket more. When you are playing international cricket, you need to have some routines and the way you take care of your body counts. All the bowlers have done extremely well, looking forward to do the same in the next leg as well.

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Hum khush hain per humse bhi zyada khush aaj Pakistani fans hain smiley37

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Yes just USA 0.13 and Pakistan's 0.19

I think they will win against Ireland with big margin

But pak also have same situation

Don't know who will be in super 8 smiley38

I wish USA aajaye super 8 mein

Margin doesn't matter

If they win against Ireland they are through, even if it is by one run/last ball or in a super over since Pakistan would at max have 4 points then and USA 6.

Even if it rains on that day and match is abandoned then USA is through with 5 points.. issue will be if they lose to Ireland...

Pakistan will easily go into super 8 then...

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Fearing? smiley37 They have to. Groups/seeding have been decided.

India, Aus, nz/afg (If nz qualify they will else afg) , ban/sl/ned are in one group.

Other group is USA/pak, Sco/eng, wi/afg (if wi qualify they will else afg) , SA.

What if Both Ind and Afg/NZ beat Aus and Aus not reaching semismiley37

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Weather forecast for FLO

Fri 80% chance of rain USA vs Ire

Sat 55% chance of rain Ind vs Can

Sun mostly cloudly Pak vs Ire