Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Till India start their innings let me catch up on epi smiley36

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I don't want thrillers in WC when it's India esp WC.... Boring bana do ji match ko make India win single-handedly smiley14

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Nitish Kumar - I think we're disappointed to get this score from where we were (at one stage of our innings), we are 20 runs short, but we've the runs on the board, the wicket isn't the easiest and we'll look to defend. The crowd is always behind us and it's nice to play in front of them.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Best bowling figures for India in T20 World Cups

4/9 - Arshdeep Singh vs USA, New York, 2024

4/11 - R Ashwin vs AUS, Mirpur, 2014

4/12 - Harbhajan Singh vs ENG, Colombo, 2012

4/13 - RP Singh vs SA, Durban, 2007

4/19 - Zaheer Khan vs IRE, Nottingham, 2009

4/21 - Pragyan Ojha vs BAN, Nottingham, 2009

SoniRita thumbnail

India

USA could only muster 110. After losing the toss, the hosts lost two wickets in the very first over, courtesy Arshdeep's double strike. India kept a tight lid on the scoring rate and conceded just 18 runs off the powerplay. USA struggled to get any momentum and were tottering at 42/3 at the end of the tenth over. USA upped the ante after that as they scored 38 runs off the next four overs, thanks to Nitish Kumar's 23-ball 27. Arshdeep Singh came back to remove the set batter and added one more wicket to his tally to finish with superb bowling figures of 4-0-9-4. USA kept losing wickets at regular intervals in the death overs to finish with a below-par score. Arshdeep was the pick of the bowlers, Hardik wasn't too far behind, Siraj-Bumrah went wicketless, Axar picked up a wicket, Jadeja wasn't used and Dube's solitary over went for 11 runs. 111 is the target and India are mighty favourites to chase it down as this seems to be a pretty good to pitch to bat on. Join us in a bit to find out if the USA bowlers can make a match out of this one..

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Kohli and Rohit on crease smiley40

Netravalkar bowling smiley40

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Kohli gone smiley18

First wicket for Netravalkarsmiley40

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 3 months ago
Rosyme thumbnail

India

Kohli OUT 💔

I didn't select him.

Edited by Rosyme - 3 months ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Virat out for golden ducksmiley39 I shoudn't have changed with himsmiley44regret of last minute

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

India

smiley19

Word Count: 0