Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Posted: 29 days ago

As per Google, there is 91 percent chance that India would win today's match. 

USA batter Aaron Jones speak

"We are going to come hard at India. We want to play every game hard, play fearless cricket and come out on top. We have been training hard and playing good as a team over last couple of weeks. We are looking to do the same tomorrow," USA batter Aaron Jones said. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

USA top bowler speaks on connection with Indian player

"Suryakumar has been a close friend, actually. I have seen him since our under-15 days; we kind of grew up playing for Mumbai together. He was always special, scoring double hundreds and stuff in under-15 and under-17 matches. So, he had that flair about him, and we knew he would go on to do something special," Saurabh Netravalkar said. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Manjrekar urges Virat to bring 'earlier version of himself' on tough New York pitches

Ahead of India's ICC T20 World Cup game against USA, former Indian cricketer Sanjay Manjrekar urged Virat Kohli to tone down on his aggression and play a slightly conservative game at tough pitches in New York during the competition. Speaking to ESPNCricinfo, he said, "The problem with Virat Kohli is that there has been a lot of talk about his strike rate over the last two years, and he completely changed that during this IPL season. His strike rate had reached 150, although others had almost 200, but that is a different topic. He probably must have come to the T20 World Cup with that same mindset, but given the pitches, the old Virat Kohli would have been much better." "So, I feel someone should tell him to bring back that earlier version of himself and then change again when the pitches become flat," he added.

Viswasruti thumbnail

India

Will treat the upcoming match as a normal game’: US vice-captain Aaron Jones on facing India

Speaking at the pre-match press conference, Aaron Jones said they are treating their upcoming match as a normal game. He added that they have beaten good teams like India in the past. "I think we're going to treat it like a normal game. We know India is a good team, but we've beaten good teams before. We don't want to play on names or teams or anything like that. We've beaten good teams in the past. So definitely going to go hard tomorrow against India," Jones said. He added that they will come up with the best plan possible against India.

"We always plan before every game. We have our team meetings and we have our plans as a team. The coach has his ideas about how to play against all the different teams. So, it's going to be the same thing against India. We have our team meetings and stuff, and we'll come up with the best possible plan," he added.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Thanks for the tag and thread, Madz!❤️

💙💙💙💙💙

mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 6

India

Thanks for the tag and thread smiley31

I hope they give a chance to Jaiswal for opening...Kohli should play at no 3smiley6

Rosyme thumbnail

India

Shaheen s gift for Bumrah s son.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1700900704703979893

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushat

Thanks for the tag and thread smiley31

I hope they give a chance to Jaiswal for opening...Kohli should play at no 3smiley6

Will Indian batsmen do a better score today than they did against Pakistan?

Savera84 thumbnail

Two super-promising signs from New York: It's a bright and sunny morning, and Harmeet Singh and Saurabh Netravalkar are having a chat with Rahul Dravid. It's been going on for a couple of minutes and depicts the merging culture inherent in this contest.

Savera84 thumbnail

It's a match featuring common opponents today as India take on USA with the winner confirmed of a place in the Super Eights. Rohit Sharma and Suryakumar Yadav have played together with Saurabh Netravalkar and Harmeet Singh. Rishabh Pant and Virat Kohli were once teammates with Milind Kumar - one with Delhi and the other with the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB). Axar Patel and Monank Patel were roommates during age-level tournaments in Gujarat. And today, all these players will be up against each other in an attempt to see their home team win and progress to the next phase of the tournament. New York's Nassau County international cricket stadium has been synonymous with low scores and it'll hope for a better finale before being permanently dismantled. The pitch has proved to be a pacer's dream with even 120 turning out to be match-winning score. India have the advantage of having already played two matches at this venue, but USA are the hosts and they're also coming off two resounding victories in Dallas. Past friendships notwithstanding, it's a winner takes all battle and with the prize being a Super Eight spot, it could well end up to be a tight contest.