Reviews & Ratings

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Let's hope for better weekend numbers. smiley4

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Honestly, I don't have hope for the movie anymore of surpassing 40-50 cr.

Like with other movies, positive reviews and praise - even honest one - will not be able to make Chandu Champion successful at the boxoffice.

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

In 5 days BO numbers are at about 29cr !

rckRadhe thumbnail

Wouldn't a completely non-nepo audience be deciding the success of this movie? smiley4

Edited by rckRadhe - 3 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail

Entering Day #7, and Chandu Champion hasn't reached 40cr yet? smiley3

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Finally watched, there's not single biopic that I have ever liked, this one is no different except for the fact that it's based on an unsung hero. My mum loved it so I get why it's being appreciated but honestly not my cup of tea.

Talking about technicalities, Kabir could have and should have commercialized it till a certain extent to cater it to more ppl, the entire screenplay was documentary esque, he repeated the same mistake that he committed during 83 that is repeating the dialogues for the sake of effect and too much foreshadowing, the biggest culprit of the movie was Pritam IMO, ek bhi dhang ka gaana nahi diya, bg score should be better to lift high points in such films but satyanash kar dia chor nesmiley36

The film has many problems imo but much to my surprise Kartik isn't one of them, I had my reservations about the guy eventhough I root for him, but he delivered on every front, his hardwork was more than evident and his performance in the second half of the film is commendable especially the emotional scenes in the hospital are very well done. He could use some more work on his dialogue delivery, but Kabir Khan did well to control his idiosyncrasiessmiley36, his scenes with Vijay Raaz are the highlight. Rajpal Yadav, Anirudh Dave and Bhuvan Arora all did well. My biggest gripe is that with a better screenplay and music a story so beautiful and inspirational could have made a better film.

Regardless of the flaws it's worth a watch.

⭐⭐⭐ 1/2 stars from my side. 1/2 extra for the sea shore scene.

rckRadhe thumbnail

Great development! ... If it can do good numbers this weekend. smiley4