Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Why yaar?? As long as Kartik doesn't become too big for his boots and starts behaving like an asshole....disrespecting his seniors......I don't want his movie to flop...

you didn't noticed it after BB2? thank god Shehzada floped 

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

SH ek ki power

is ko blocbuster karwaege 

Zakir Khan Zakhir Khan Hehe GIF - Zakir Khan Zakhir Khan Hehe GIFs

This was bound to happen when you will bluntly copy another film which is not even 10 years old smiley36

What was Kartik thinking? Ke Bajrangi jaisi praise milegi smiley36

BMB featured Nepo Kid, he made it SuperHit, now this OUTSIDER trying to copy him, won't do him any good.

Originally posted by: forza

you didn't noticed it after BB2? thank god Shehzada floped 

Really?? What happened after BB2?

I don't follow KA, only news I get about him is from this forum.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I think it’s a movie about reincarnation. He’s an army person and then in agla janam a boxer 

Then title should have been chandu ka karz / chandu Arjun / kudrat ka chandu 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

It has three weeks left.  They can build it up.  But yes for now it’s very low for an Eid release.  And the song and trailer doesn’t seem to have clicked.  

This will be consecutive 2nd eid underperformer for kartik after SPKK

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Yea I don’t want to jump the gun on this, but it looks that way.  

Maybe he should stick to comedies.  

bloomers thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

It underperformed but was a clean hit. SPKK opened close to 10 crores in India. But, it was Bakra Eid and unlike CC, I think the songs fared a lot better. Promotions were not great though. They released the trailer pretty late and kept the promotions low-key because they didn't want to reveal the plot details much.

Honestly, with the high budget (rumours are that it is 100+ crores), I think the makers would be happy if it does marginally better business than SPKK and breaks even. 

I think Kartik is on the right track in branching out. SPKK was actually liked by audiences and helped Kartik quite a bit in breaking his image as being able to pull off only certain comic roles. Even if CC fails, and it looks like it will, I don't see him sticking only to comedies (unless he has no other options). 

How good or bad he is as an actor is a different discussion, but he is very ambitious and driven. He might just fail spectacularly in the end, but he won't stop trying. 

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bloomers

It underperformed but was a clean hit. SPKK opened close to 10 crores in India. But, it was Bakra Eid and unlike CC, I think the songs fared a lot better. Promotions were not great though. They released the trailer pretty late and kept the promotions low-key because they didn't want to reveal the plot details much.

Honestly, with the high budget (rumours are that it is 100+ crores), I think the makers would be happy if it does marginally better business than SPKK and breaks even. 

I think Kartik is on the right track in branching out. SPKK was actually liked by audiences and helped Kartik quite a bit in breaking his image as being able to pull off only certain comic roles. Even if CC fails, and it looks like it will, I don't see him sticking only to comedies (unless he has no other options). 

How good or bad he is as an actor is a different discussion, but he is very ambitious and driven. He might just fail spectacularly in the end, but he won't stop trying. 

SPKK wasn't a Clean Hit 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Honestly, I wish for Kartik that people accept this movie...it is one of those of Kartik's movies I'm very much interested in... (I've the feeling that he'll deliver actingwise)

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago