Low buzz for Chandu Champion - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 days ago

He has to own the fact that a non-nepo audience will decide how well this movie does. smiley20

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 days ago

For a whole week, the non-nepo audience has this movie at below 40 cr so far. smiley4

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

https://www.sacnilk.com/quicknews/Chandu_Champion_2024_Box_Office_Collection_Day_7?hl=en

In 7days Chandu Champion @ 35 cr in India and 49 cr worldwide? smiley3

Posted: 14 days ago

The stars are nepo and non-nepo....audience is not...smiley36.the audience has its loyalty to only their hard earned money.....We don't owe these actors a dime of our money....

I would see a movie featuring Shahrukh or Ranbir even if the movie is bokwaas ....because for me watching them on screen for 3 hours is worth every single penny I spent on the ticket.......but to watch a Kartik Aryan movie.....it needs to be really really good if I am spending my money.....it is as simple as that...

rckRadhe thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

The specifically non-nepo audience has decided where Chandu Champion numbers will be regarding BO numbers. 

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Its officially a Flop in India, & Disaster in Overseas 

Bechara The Talented outsider 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, the movie didn't make the money for a good verdict...does it mean that the movie is a bad film?...no, it just tells about lacking interest to watch the movie in a theatre (or at all).

And it is an original film, not a Hindi remake of another movie (far too often betraying the quality of the original one through needless changes).