Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I even watched their interviews post Pardes.

Lol we are so similarsmiley37smiley37

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aaj toh dil toot gaya smiley18

I was soooooooooo excited that I'll see sajal and hamza together.. So they have hamza and ahmed and the female leads are.... Errrrrr whattttt!!!..

.... . Can they sign on a bona-fide A lister with acting chops to match?

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: bips

I was soooooooooo excited that I'll see sajal and hamza together.. So they have hamza and ahmed and the female leads are.... Errrrrr whattttt!!!..

Hum sab ka dil toota hainsmiley19.

Same state 🥹

Originally posted by: mala06

Because apparantly she is very good on equal footing to Asif Raza mir according to the criticssmiley39

Delusional critics 🫠

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

But if this is not a love story then honestly don’t care who is the female lead. Hamza is enough a reason for me to watch. I would have loved to watch Sajal again with him but…I honestly need a break from love stories and would prefer a different set up for a bit. We need dramas like Maat and RS and JH which were more about character growth and tracks than chemistry between male and female lead..why not route for AAA-Hamza bromance instead?

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

But if this is not a love story then honestly don’t care who is the female lead. Hamza is enough a reason for me to watch. I would have loved to watch Sajal again with him but…I honestly need a break from love stories and would prefer a different set up for a bit. We need dramas like Maat and RS and JH which were more about character growth and tracks than chemistry between male and female lead..why not route for AAA-Hamza bromance instead?

Even romantic stories are barely done right by PTV. If it was done we won't still be adoring classic shows.

I don't mind if its male centric and different shows. Romance is not my fav genre anyway.

Just mamia girl needs to have less screenspace. Won't mind Sabeena though.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Its not just about chemistry or romance.. Genuinely good actors can create magic in an ordinary scene.. They can elevate the script and make up problems in writing/direction.

. Like for example ayeza in mein.. The writing was weak... The direction was even worse but she created enough sympathy for her character even though there was hardly any positive in her character... Same is with sajal.. She being pretty and having chemistry with her costars is a bonus, but it's her emotional scenes that pull you in.

If you are casting hamza and ahmed who are both really good actors, you need to cast someone that matches them... Actors bounce a scene off each other.. You need to give good actors good costars... .

It should be about bromance. And mamya should be playing their sister 😆

Its not just about chemistry or romance.. Genuinely good actors can create magic in an ordinary scene.. They can elevate the script and make up problems in writing/direction.

. Like for example ayeza in mein.. The writing was weak... The direction was even worse but she created enough sympathy for her character even though there was hardly any positive in her character... Same is with sajal.. She being pretty and having chemistry with her costars is a bonus, but it's her emotional scenes that pull you in.

If you are casting hamza and ahmed who are both really good actors, you need to cast someone that matches them... Actors bounce a scene off each other.. You need to give good actors good costars... .

Exactly

It's not about romantic love story, it about casting. Atleast there should be one A lister female lead in it. In the end, ensemble cast do matter in big projects.