Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

she is everyone’s beti..she has a blockbuster with each channel - Hum (IM), Ary (KTK) and Khaie (Geo)..all channel owners and PH would be chasing Dure..we want Dure..we want Dure smiley40smiley37

But honestly speaking I couldn't bear watching Khae thanks to her intolerable acting and her contant popping eyes🀣🀣. She definitely needs improvement. The show got hit thanks to supporting cast. Durre till now hasn't given us a show where we could admire her the most.

Edited by mala06 - 3 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: mala06

But honestly speaking I couldn't bear watching Khae thanks to her intolerable acting and her contant pooping eyes🀣🀣. She definitely needs improvement. The show got hit thanks to supporting cast. Durre till now hasn't given us a show where we could admire her the most.

Mala you need to edit pooping eyes to popping eyes smiley37 also yeah she does need improvement..though i think Mehak in KTK was one of her better performances..
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Mala you need to edit pooping eyes to popping eyes smiley37 also yeah she does need improvement..though i think Mehak in KTK was one of her better performances..

Sorry, I edited it now. Didn't realised my mistakesmiley36.

By the way have you watched Pardes? Its the first durre show I watched and I liked here there. I found her beautiul and Durre was actually good. She and affan looked good.

I liked her there so much that I even watched her good for nothing show juda hue kuch is tarah smiley37smiley37. After watching that crap show I started finding her monotonoussmiley36. It was before she got the popularity she is getting now.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/Aw5Cs9Jat5

So reddit too feels the same as us. And apparantly SH said Mamya girl is on equal footing with Asif 🀣🀣🀣. Their biasness never ceases to amaze me. Must be joke of the year.

I don't get it when she is giving flop projects then why PH are casting her again and again

Kuch toh locha hai

Her best performance for me was in Pardes

Sorry, I edited it now. Didn't realised my mistakesmiley36.

By the way have you watched Pardes? Its the first durre show I watched and I liked here there. I found her beautiul and Durre was actually good. She and affan looked good.

I liked her there so much that I even watched her good for nothing show juda hue kuch is tarah smiley37smiley37. After watching that crap show I started finding her monotonoussmiley36. It was before she got the popularity she is getting now.

Omg, Again ditto same thoughts

I liked her the most in pardes. She and affan looked good together.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Omg, Again ditto same thoughts

I liked her the most in pardes. She and affan looked good together.

So I wasn't the only one who thought so. Maybe she actually regressed then. I liked her so much there that I even watched some of her clips.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

This thread Became the hub For Mamya and durre smiley37

Edited by anikamathur - 3 months ago

So I wasn't the only one who thought so. Maybe she actually regressed then. I liked her so much there that I even watched some of her clips.

I even watched their interviews post Pardes.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I don't get it when she is giving flop projects then why PH are casting her again and again

Kuch toh locha hai

Because apparantly she is very good on equal footing to Asif Raza mir according to the criticssmiley39