Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

ill watch anything with Hamza in it smiley37 his voice and classy presence trumps everything ..smiley16 my tolerance level is amazing when it comes to Hamza and Fawad..my OGs smiley43 my obsession is worse with Fawad though..I have even tolerated all his besurey songs for that face card smiley36

I wasn't expecting this. Then best of luck tolerating Mamya

Momina Iqbal? I like her..she and Kinza need to get better shows too. They both pretty girls who can act but lack star aura. Otherwise not bad at all..I mean we are getting Sabeena (she is fine but I don’t love her) opposite Hamza Abbasi and Bilal! So I’m sure Kinza and Momina too deserve such opportunities!

Yeah, same thoughts

Momina and kinza would be much better option for this drama.

ill watch anything with Hamza in it smiley37 his voice and classy presence trumps everything ..smiley16 my tolerance level is amazing when it comes to Hamza and Fawad..my OGs smiley43 my obsession is worse with Fawad though..I have even tolerated all his besurey songs for that face card smiley36

Meri toh excitement py pani phir diya iss casting ny πŸ₯Ί

Originally posted by: mala06

Hmm its a complex one. It deals with how everything in the village happens based on feudal lord decision and Farhaan character who is a police officer gets posted there and he tries to break the usual norm. Asif is the feudal lord. And because he has lust with mamya girl character gets married after apparantly showing as if he actually is saving her by marrying her( mamya girl was about to get killed for running away from home with lover and its not considered good in the village). Also Asif has son who has a lust on Hibas character. Hiba is a simple village girl and mamyas character and hibas character are friends. Both girls are brave in the show.

I left it midway. But Hiba and Farhaan were so good. Initial episodes too are very good. Though they killed the leads in the end😑. I am salty with hum that they didn't utilize hiba and Farhaan.

I think Nina watched it till the end. She will give you better details. Nina you too are salty like me right about Hiba Farhaan pair 🀣🀣?

Yeah I watched it till end and then regretted too that why i watched that terrible last episode πŸ₯΄

They wasted potential pairing of Farhan and Hiba but would not deny that JS was a decent watch excluding it's senseless ending and mamya πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Yeah I watched it till end and then regretted too that why i watched that terrible last episode πŸ₯΄

They wasted potential pairing of Farhan and Hiba but would not deny that JS was a decent watch excluding it's senseless ending and mamya πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

Last episode gave us trauma. Such a baseless ending 😭🀧🀧

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Yeah, same thoughts

Momina and kinza would be much better option for this drama.

Momina Iqbal is a daily soap actress

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Momina Iqbal is a daily soap actress

Still she is far better

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Still she is far better

What about Fatima Effendi

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: anikamathur

She should sign a new drama for geo as she's geo ki beti after khaie's success

she is everyone’s beti..she has a blockbuster with each channel - Hum (IM), Ary (KTK) and Khaie (Geo)..all channel owners and PH would be chasing Dure..we want Dure..we want Dure smiley40smiley37
mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

https://www.reddit.com/r/PAKCELEBGOSSIP/s/Aw5Cs9Jat5

So reddit too feels the same as us. And apparantly SH said Mamya girl is on equal footing with Asif 🀣🀣🀣. Their biasness never ceases to amaze me. Must be joke of the year.