Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I just don’t want this to be about 40 somethings being kunwara and waiting for sacha pyaar to hit them. I had a good dose of pure romance and social drama in JEJ but now I crave for something different from Hamza. Because I’m scarred with shows selling themselves as something else and turning up to be something else. I trust Hamza and AAA to pick a good script though and the title definitely gives me hope. Maybe this will be a crime thriller?

Yes please and hamza ends up killing Mamya's character 😂

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Well I haven’t watched mamya in any show yet, but I am not dissing her acting I am dissing the fact that without having any struggle she is bagging such roles opposite A listerssmiley36 even dure had trouble in starting. Shayad hum logon ko hi adat hogyi hai actors ko struggle krte hue dekh ke aage badhne ki , kyuki jab aisa kuch hota hai yehi baat zehan mai aati hai , is it because of connections?smiley36

Also I agree with nina here that sabeena was good in KP but not in her ramadan drama. She was fine as in suno chanda but not in the ramadan drama of hers, I liked her even in grey. She seems to suit those serious kinda roles.

Even durre struggle is better than her. Sabeena I think if required can act better. Almost all actor goes ott while perfing in geos show. So I don't want to judge based on that.

crystal30003 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Sajal was never a part of this apparently. And sabeena isn’t anywhere near the calibre of a fine actor to replace a listers like Sajal. They’d have replaced Sajals role with another a lister. Most likely this drama the female lead isn’t the main role as in the male actors have more meaty parts and will carry the show. Sabeena doesn’t have audience pull or screen presence. Mamya is still a newbie if anything people will be watching for Hamza and AAA. If the female lead had a meaty role then an a lister would’ve been roped in.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: crystal30003

Sajal was never a part of this apparently. And sabeena isn’t anywhere near the calibre of a fine actor to replace a listers like Sajal. They’d have replaced Sajals role with another a lister. Most likely this drama the female lead isn’t the main role as in the male actors have more meaty parts and will carry the show. Sabeena doesn’t have audience pull or screen presence. Mamya is still a newbie if anything people will be watching for Hamza and AAA. If the female lead had a meaty role then an a lister would’ve been roped in.

Sabeena is lead material as I saw her in KP

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. Duree is far more deserving.

Dure is finally getting much deserved appreciation…queen Dure smiley16 I love Dure..I wish she was cast in this instead smiley44 because she has amazing screen presence smiley42

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Well I haven’t watched mamya in any show yet, but I am not dissing her acting I am dissing the fact that without having any struggle she is bagging such roles opposite A listerssmiley36 even dure had trouble in starting. Shayad hum logon ko hi adat hogyi hai actors ko struggle krte hue dekh ke aage badhne ki , kyuki jab aisa kuch hota hai yehi baat zehan mai aati hai , is it because of connections?smiley36

Also I agree with nina here that sabeena was good in KP but not in her ramadan drama. She was fine as in suno chanda but not in the ramadan drama of hers, I liked her even in grey. She seems to suit those serious kinda roles.

The point is that dure or sabeena or other actors/actresses gave atleast one hit project then they started getting dramas with A listers. But this mamya has not even given a single hit drama, infact Iski waja sy dramas flop hoye hain

Dure is finally getting much deserved appreciation…queen Dure smiley16 I love Dure..I wish she was cast in this instead smiley44 because she has amazing screen presence smiley42

Dure and hamza would have looked so good together smiley9

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

The point is that dure or sabeena or other actors/actresses gave atleast one hit project then they started getting dramas with A listers. But this mamya has not even given a single hit drama, infact Iski waja sy dramas flop hoye hain

college gate ka flop hona banta thasmiley37
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

I agree Durre atleast has screen presence and is beautiful. And I admire beautiful things so wouldn't have mind her as much as mamya. Among all the actress Mamya is top of my list who I dislike watching.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

I have only seen this of Mamya smiley36 not judging but wow that was racy and crazy of them smiley3 https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7Zof2-NCQC/?igsh=bmJxYmRraHFid3N6