Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Why you don't like Mamya atleast she's better than these Korean wannabes

Because she is not a good actress.

I have no idea about korean wannabes.

Originally posted by: mala06

I was planning to watch this show but thanks to Mamya girl I might not now. Now I think about it Sajal might actually been part since producer actually liked that post about Sajal being part of show and we were getting Hamza Sajal bloopers suddenly.

So much downgrade. One of the worst in recent time in the mamya girl actually directly replaced Sajal.

Mala behen once again our thinking matched. Mere dil ki baatein likh di

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Because she is not a good actress.

I have no idea about korean wannabes.

Korean wannabes is reference to 2nd FT girl she's a Terrible actress

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Well I haven’t watched mamya in any show yet, but I am not dissing her acting I am dissing the fact that without having any struggle she is bagging such roles opposite A listerssmiley36 even dure had trouble in starting. Shayad hum logon ko hi adat hogyi hai actors ko struggle krte hue dekh ke aage badhne ki , kyuki jab aisa kuch hota hai yehi baat zehan mai aati hai , is it because of connections?smiley36

Also I agree with nina here that sabeena was good in KP but not in her ramadan drama. She was fine as in suno chanda but not in the ramadan drama of hers, I liked her even in grey. She seems to suit those serious kinda roles.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

I just don’t want this to be about 40 somethings being kunwara and waiting for sacha pyaar to hit them. I had a good dose of pure romance and social drama in JEJ but now I crave for something different from Hamza. Because I’m scarred with shows selling themselves as something else and turning up to be something else. I trust Hamza and AAA to pick a good script though and the title definitely gives me hope. Maybe this will be a crime thriller?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I just don’t want this to be about 40 somethings being kunwara and waiting for sacha pyaar to hit them. I had a good dose of pure romance and social drama in JEJ but now I crave for something different from Hamza. Because I’m scarred with shows selling themselves as something else and turning up to be something else. I trust Hamza and AAA to pick a good script though and the title definitely gives me hope. Maybe this will be a crime thriller?

Rom com similar to yeh Raha Dil

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Mala behen once again our thinking matched. Mere dil ki baatein likh di

Our thinking always matches. Thanks to this girl I quit watching JS. She had more screenspace than Hiba. And her role was prominent. But she was so so average. Also one of the reason JS didn't grab that much views and ratings.

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

First she got a longgg daily soap then she got a drama opposite Asif Raza mir staring big names like farhan and hiba, then she got a drama opposite zahid and now with A listers. I mean how and whyyy

Kyaa hai iss main? There are so many beautiful and better actresses who are still working in side roles but they are not getting such opportunities

Even durre is faar better than her.

Originally posted by: mala06

Even durre is faar better than her.

Durre is pretty, she has screen presence. She gave back to back hit projects

mala06 thumbnail

#EmAar (Radd)

Durre is pretty, she has screen presence. She gave back to back hit projects

Yeah. Duree is far more deserving.